Chapter 09

"I told you i don't need no help, if i'm bored i can lick the tape off and ruin their ego, overall it's okay here." I told him while i was munching on the food.

After he fed me he put the tape back on.

After a few hours i felt like i needed to pee so i licked the tape off.

"Yo bitches i want to pee." I shouted.

Sanzu came closer to me and removed the rope around my wrist and feet. I then stood up.

"C'mon." Sanzu said and i followed him.

He took me in a room, i don't think i would call it a bathroom since the toilet is about to break.

"... nevermind, let's go back."

I said then go ahead to go upstairs again. Sanzu then pulled me closer to him then held my waist.

"Just be mine and i'll let you go." Sanzu said.

I then rubbed my hands to his chest in a flirty manner then tipped toe a little bit to reach his ears.

"In your dreams~" i said then walked off.

I saw Sanzu smirking from behind as we walk. When we reached upstairs i sat on the chair waiting for Sanzu to tie me up.

When Sanzu arrived, he tied me up again but not my mouth this time.

I don't feel like annoying them so i stayed quiet. Night time came and a few went home. Mikey went home late in the afternoon. The people left there was Sanzu and my brothers.

I slept on the chair, i slept fast as i were quite tired.

In the middle of the night, my brothers weren't there. I supposed they went home or maybe Sanzu made them go home as he was afraid he'll free me.

"Don't think about getting past the rope tied into your hands or feet." Sanzu said

I then licked the tape on my mouth

"I won't but i need to do something so, can you untie this first?"

"No."

"Pleaseee i need to do something quick."

" 'kay, but what will you do first?"

"I'm feeling a little lonely and my butt is damn sore from sitting all day." I said and Sanzu came over then untied the rope. I then stood up and pushed him down for him to sit on the chair.

I then sat on his lap and slither my arms around his neck.

"What's this?"

"I thought you want me to be yours?"

"What?"

I stayed silent while smirking for a long time before Sanzu finally picked it up.

He held onto my waist as i were rubbing my hands to his chest. I then started to unbotton his shirt.

On the way, i grabbed the rope to his waist. He didn't noticed as he was focused on my expression i tied it around his waist and chair after, i then stood up.