Tom Holland/ i just thought id let you know...

Start from the beginning

Before you had even entered the room, you promised yourself that you wouldn't assume things, that even if it looked really bad, Tom would never do that to you, and you trusted that fact.

But as soon as you turned the lights on it was hard not to assume the worst, I mean after all, how can you mistakenly get undressed and start fucking someone else, someone that doesn't look anything like the girlfriend that you have? The answer is simply that you cannot.

So as you stood there in the doorway to your bedroom, all the trust that you had for Tom had vanished.

You didn't even give him a chance to explain himself, as you knew that it would just be some stupid excuse.

You turned around and walked through your apartment in a haze. You could hear Tom rushing to put his clothes back on while simultaneously yelling for you to stop. But you weren't paying attention to that. Rather, you were paying more attention to the memories that you had made with him here. Every one of them was now tainted with this bitter sadness that followed. What was once these beautiful memories are now an everlasting source of pain for you.

You shake your head, trying to clear the thoughts of that night from your head.

It has been about 3 months since then. Tom has tried to contact you on many occasions, going so far as waiting outside your door for 5 hours. This lasted for about a month.

Eventually, though, he started calling and texting you less and less. There were the occasional nights where he would show up at your door in a drunken state, but whenever that happened, you would give him some water, and call an Uber for him. But, you heard less and less from him as the weeks went by, and then he just stopped coming around. Which was a relief, because finally, you could focus on other things, like your career and your family and friends.

You forced those memories to the back of your mind. And rather than focusing on them, you focused on your career and your other relationships. When you weren't filming or doing press stuff, you were hanging out with your family and friends. And because you were focused more on yourself, you hardly ever thought of Tom.

So, when he reached out to you after about 2 months of no communication from him, it really forced you to look back at that time for the first time in a while.

Anyways, as you yelled at him about his selfishness, you could see him start to silently cry.

Which was honestly a shocker for you. Sure you had seen him cry while acting, but never once had you seen him actually cry.

You just stood there, in shock, feeling slightly bad for what you had said, but also feeling relieved, because you finally got to release your emotions after holing them up inside you for so long.

After what felt like a very long time to you, Tom finally got ahold of himself, to the point where he wasn't crying and could look you dead in the eye, with what looked to be determination in his eyes.

"Y/n, I just thought I'd let you know... that even though I cheated on you, for almost a year, I still love you. When you walked in on me that day, I realized that what I was doing wasn't because I didn't love you, but rather, I believed that I wasn't worth your love. I couldn't accept that. So instead of talking to you about it, I found someone that I believed that I would be worthy of. But she didn't give me what I was looking for, rather she just made me hate myself even more. Within the last year of our relationship, my self-esteem was at the lowest it has ever been in my life. I truly hated myself, and I thought that you hated me too. I know that this is something that you may not understand, but I just felt like you deserved to know how I was feeling at that time. And just so you know, I still love you. I will never stop loving you." He states, and with that, he turns around, not giving you a chance to respond.

You stand there, absorbing what he had just said. And as he gets to his car, you call out to him.

"Tom!" and he looks back at you.

As you make eye contact, you truly start to cry. He looks at you, sadness in his eyes. But before he says anything, you hold up your hand to stop him from talking.

"I just thought I'd let you know that... I love you. Despite what you did to me, I do love you, and I'm not sure when and if that will ever change, but for now, can we at least be friends again?"

"I would love that." He states, and you nod, giving him a sad smile, and then turning away from him, you walk to your car.

Hi everyone, so I'm not back officially, but I've had more time to work on my ideas. And I should be posting a little more now.

Anyways, the real reason why I haven't been posting much at all is because I haven't been feeling inspired. I used to be obsessed with Tom and Peter Parker. I loved reading fanfics about them, and writing about them. But I've kinda fallen out of love with him so to speak. I still enjoy writing, but I may not write in this book very often anymore.

I've considered writing stuff that fits more with my interests now, that being Anime and mobile games (Genshin Impact, Tears of Themis, and Obey Me!) so if any of you guys are interested in those things, I might have a imagines book out about them at some point in time.

However, I don't want to force myself to write. I was starting to hate writing when I was writing this book, so I'm order to prevent that, I am going to write things on my terms, and try not to feel the pressure of others.

Thank you all so much for your support

Love Sophie 💜