32) wrong timing 🌏❤️ (scar)

En başından başla

Everyone had a family hug .

"Now let's go down and eat something and ur mom will leave by 12 o' clock today . So we will see movies . "Colin said .

"Ok...But mom take care wherever u go" Cosmo said and rose too.

"Yeah I will ...Nothing with happen to ur younger sibling ...Don't worry " Scarlett said and laughed.

Colin kissed Scarlett and went down . Colin makes food everytime . He is a good cook and he doesn't let Scarlett so much of the work . He takes a lot of care .

They went down and Scarlett sat on the couch slowly. Cosmo snuggled beside her keeping his hand on the bump and rose also did the same .

"Rosie sis , what are we gonna name her ?" Cosmo asked .

"Umm..I don't have a name yet " rose said thinking

"Maybe umm...Cadence and if a boy then liam " Colin said from the kitchen .

"No it won't be a boy " Cosmo said .

"Y/n " Scarlett said .

"Thats a good name babe..." Colin said.

"Yeah it is...But I will call her cookie " cosmo said .

"Me too" rose said ..

*Time skip*

"I have to leave now babe" Scarlett said .

"Yeah..Take care bye..." Colin said and they all hugged .

Scarlett went in the car and the driver drove her to the spot .

She reached there in 15 mins .

"Hi ...Scar...Wow the baby has grown up" Lizzie said . She was excited too.

"Yeah...But don't u have any problems ?" Chris Evans asked .

"Not really , " Scarlett chuckled .

"So ur date in due in a week right?" Rdj asked .

"Yeah...But no problem for now " Scarlett said .

They all went in and all sat . It started .

"Hi ..Today I welcome the marvel cast along with a special member who is still inside it's mother " jimmy said and all cheered .

"So Scarlett ..The little member has grown up so much...And thanks for coming with the baby . So how is it to become mother for the third time ?" Jimmy asked .

"Thanks ...I love to come here . And it's pretty good ...My both children are supportive and super excited about this baby..All are hoping its a girl and we didn't have a gender reveal because we want it a surprise ."Scarlett smiled .

"That's sweet ...So what's have u started shooting ur next movie of marvel ?"

"Not yet ...We will do...Actually we need Scarlett and she is pregnant so I think it would take time " Lizzie said .

And they talked more about it . Suddenly scarlett felt something run down between her legs . She saw and noticed her water broke down .

"Shit !! Iizzie !!" Scarlett said and everyone looked at her

"What..?" She asked .

"My w-water broke down " Scarlett said and felt a contraction in her womb .

"Omg!! Ok...Stay still...Breathe breathe ...Stop the show " Lizzie said and she hold Scarlett up.

"Ok the show ends here...Bye " jimmy said and ended the show .

"Ahh!!" Scarlett said in pain .
U were kicking inside her to get out .