32) wrong timing 🌏❤️ (scar)

Requested by EveAngela9

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Age : well:)

Tw: pregnancy stuffs, giving birth

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's pov :

Scarlett woke up by a phone call. She looked at the clock . It was 6 a.m. she is 9 months pregnant and her date is due in a week . She picked the call up .

"Hi scar , we have a interview at 1 p.m. today jimmy said it would be great if u join . But I told that u are 9 months pregnant , so would u join ...I need to inform jimmy " Lizzie said from other side of the phone .

"Yes...I would love to join and being pregnant doesnt mean I have to sit all the day home...It's ok...The baby is still a week due . So no worries " Scarlett said while smiling .

"Ok then see u soon . Take care " Lizzie said and cut the call.

Colin now woke up and sat and asked .

"Who ?"

"Lizzie said jimmy wants me to join the show for an interview with the whole marvel cast. And I said yes " Scarlett said .

"But be careful babe " Colin said and Kissed Scarlett's bump .

"Hi baby...Just a week...I am so excited to meet u...And ur brother and sister both are ..Although they are much elder to u but they behave like kids still now " Colin said and laughed thinking about his children . Rose is 16 now and Cosmo is 11 now and both are hyperactive and overexcited for the baby's arrival .

" Yes. Baby mama is excited to meet u too " Scarlett said .

"Mama " rose and cosmo yelled and jumped on the bed .

"Hi babies " Scarlett said and kissed their head .

"Hi mama..dada .Good morning " rose said.

"Hi mama and dada...Good morning " Cosmo said.

"Good morning babies " Colin said .

"Hi baby ....I am so excited to meet you ...." Rose said and kissed Scarlett's bump .

"Hi sissy ...I am excited to meet u too..I am ur brother ...And when u will ome out we will play a lot . And u can have all my toys and we will play together " Cosmo said excited .

"How do u know it's a girl ?" Colin smirked .

"I know..Elder brother knows everything . I prayed to god everyday to give me a sister and he said he listened to my prayer...Omg!! I am sorry mom and dad if u don't want a daughter ..." Cosmo said and gasped .

"Don't worry baby boy...We want a daughter " Scarlett and Colin said .

"I also want a sister this time ..She will be cute " rose said .