Methods and related tips

Okay, many people have asked me how to shift and there is no solid answer so here I am, trying to answer this question.

Shifting is kinda like a journey, no but literally. At least, that's my analogy.

Think of it this way, you are travelling from City A to City B. Now to do that, there are different ways you can do that, you can use a car, you can use a plane, you can take a train or even walk.

Same way, City A is your CR and City B is your DR and you travelling is you shifting. The ways you travelling are methods that you might use to shift.

Like I said, there are different methods you can use that is sometimes based on specific things about your DR or sometimes, it can be used anyways. Like in the Shay method, you need a hammock or swing in your DR to use it but you can use the Julia method regardless.

There are also different types of methods, there are non-visualization methods, there's awake methods and sleep methods etc.

Non-visualization methods are usually for people with Aphantasia i.e. people with the inability to visualize in their minds but obviously people who can visualize can use this method.

Awake methods are basically where you don't have to fall asleep when you shift and Sleep methods are where you have to go sleep in order to shift.

YOU DONT NEED A METHOD TO SHIFT⚠

I have seen tiktoks where it is said that you have to use a method in order to shift but that is not correct, you don't need one and even if you did, it doesn't mean every method you try will work for you.

I used the Alice in the Wonderland method once but I couldn't shift with it, that's fine, there is nothing wrong if a method doesn't work for you.

Also, you can make your own method or even merge different methods together, no one is stopping you.

Also note that you shouldn't try to shift everyday, remember to take breaks and rest too. I don't remember if I mentioned this before but DON'T SHIFT EVERY DAY! it's gonna tire you out and only make it more difficult for you to shift.

I know many of you are impatient but you have to take breaks and also don't try a new method every time you try to shift. Use that method about two to three times and if that doesn't work for you, try a different method.

You can set a timetable like on Monday and Tuesday you will shift but on Wednesday you take a break , like that.

Shifting takes patience and it might take a long time for you to shift. I myself am trying to shift for about 7-8 months but you have to remember to not give up. It's a personal journey so don't compare it to anyone.

I hope this cleared you doubts but if you have any more, feel free to ask them in the comments and I also recommend you watch Shimmy Shay on YouTube if you want more info on this.

Happy shifting/reading!