☆tips and important notes☆

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆

So, this is just some tips and things to do.

1) Don't 👏shift👏every👏 night👏, don't do that!
It's going to exhaust you and say after 2 weeks of continuous trying, you do shift, you  won't be able to because you're so tired. So, take breaks, it doesn't have to be that long, just don't try any method that night and completely relax. You can do it every other day but I usually do it like I try for 2-3 days, then take a break for 2 days , but take any pattern that is comfortable to you.

2) Don't try a new method EVERYTIME you try to shift. This is so important! Try that particular method at least 2-3 times and then take a break and then try a new method.

3) Drink a lot of water. This is honestly sooo helpful. Not just on the days you plan to shift but in general, your body needs water to perform vital functions so give it water, it's that easy and if you don't remember to drink water then keep some alarms or if you are too last, keep a small bottle with you where ever you go, not literally but keep a bottle close to you so you can drink it without having to go down and get it.

4) Meditate. This had helped me so much, like I use guided meditations but just meditate like, once a day and you would be good to go. Not just on days you shift because it helps so much in general, you know?

5) Okay, this is just a tip but I heard that you should listen to subliminals, not just before you shift but like, if you are reading something or doing a chore, listen to subliminals, because, think about it, subliminals are just affirmations that target your subconscious mind, right? So it's basically listening to affirmations.

6) Don't obsess over shifting, like, don't just think about shifting, think about your DR, the place you want to shift to. I was literally obsessing over shifting so much and I wasn't getting anywhere so if you do think that you are obsessing over shifting, take a break, it doesn't have to be a big one but just, stay away from shifting for a while and when you feel ready, come back, trust me, this helps so much.

Okay, that's it for today, I hope these help and I will be doing more tips because I have so many that help. I hope this helps, happy shifting!

☆.。.:* .。.:*☆