~ 8 ~

Once we arrived at the little restaurant we went to have a seat on one of the back tables. I barely talked to them on the way here. Usually I'm not like this, but it's been a lot lately. Everything sucked. My gaze turned to I.N which looked at me with those sad eyes. "Hey, are you okay?" I asked softly.

"Mhm, yeah." He answered me shortly. "I just don't like seeing you this sad. That's all."

I poked his cheek gently. "I'm not sad. I'm just...frustrated? Angry? Disappointed? All of them?" It's true. I'm not sad at all. I'm just angry at myself for letting all of this happen. It also affects the others around me.

"It doesn't matter. Someone is hurting you and that's not okay. I'll scold this person if I find out who it is", I.N said with a pout.

He's so adorable. "Thank you. I really appreciate that. Let's not talk about it anymore, okay? Let's have a good time together."

"Does any of you know where Chan is? He wanted to be here before us."

I just noticed that we sat on a bigger table with one seat that was free. "Chan's coming too?" I asked surprised.

Felix nodded. "Yeah, he said he wanted to come too since we meet up with you."

I was about to say something when Chan came walking over to us. He took a seat before he started to apologize. "Sorry for being late. I had to drop something off by our manager."

"Well, now that you're here, we can finally order food." Lee Know stated and looked at the menu card.

I avoided looking at Chan since I didn't knew if he was still mad at me. My focus was clearly on the boys so I didn't notice that my phone was beeping like crazy.

"Byeol, your phone. Must be important."

I snapped back into reality. "Huh?" Now I heard the beeps too. I grabbed my phone and looked at it. 20 messages and 14 missed calls. What the hell was going on? I quickly called Yujin, my roommate back. "Yujin, what's wrong?"

"Oh thank god. I was about to call the police. Byeol, I couldn't find you. I thought they got you."

"Who? What? Huh? Yujin, make sense please."

"The dorm Byeol. They must went in there while we were all gone. Everythings destroyed. There was even a fire. We put it out but it was so scary. The hell is happening to us Byeol? Is someone trying to kill us?"

I looked into the concerned faces of four boys. "No, nobody wants to do such things. But it's the second time something happened. Please call the police to have a look at it. I'm coming back to the dorm. I'm there in around 10 minutes. Wait outside, just in case."

"Okay. Please hurry up. I'm really scared Byeol."

After I hung up, I got up and grabbed my jacket. "We'll eat another time, okay? Food will be on me. I gotta go. Love you guys." I quickly hugged them all, yes even Chan, before I left them and went back to the dorm.