~ 3 ~

My gaze went up to the sky as we all sat on the rooftop area. After we finished eating and did all dishes, we decided to a have a little chit chat on the rooftop like we used to do. It felt like home. A feeling I haven't fell for a really long time. I turned my gaze to them. Seeing them smile and just be happy fills my heart with joy. They honestly deserved the world.

"Byeol are you alright? You're so silent."

I snapped out of my little bubble. "Yes, I'm okay. I was just getting lost in my thoughts. Sorry bout that."

"How about you tell us what you've been up to other than the academy." Chan leaned back and kept his gaze on me.

"Sure, where should I start? Wait, erase that question. Maybe I should start at the beginning, obviously." I played with my baseball cap in my hands while I started talking. "Besides the academy, as you know, I teach rookie groups dancing. I also help the academy organize events. Which I have to attend as well. And well other than studying and dancing, I haven't done much. Same old Byeol, same old struggles. Honestly, nothing has changed. And now with the entire sabotage thing, I have a problem more. The problems just keep piling up. And not to forget the teacher that gives me more work just because she can't stand me." I sighed softly. As I realize that I just talked without stopping, I put my cap on my face so they can't see how embaressed I am. God, why am I like this? Months have passed since I saw them last and the first thing I do is whine to them. Good job Byeol.

"Stop hiding that pretty face of yours." Felix took the cap away from me. "You seem to forget that I told you that you can call me anytime. Why didn't you told me about any of this? You're clearly overworked."

"He's right. You look extremly exhausted. You should slow down a little." Chan got slightly more comfortable in his spot. "I'm sure everything will be sorted out soon. And about that teacher, she's probably just jealous of your talent. Don't take it too personal. Just know that our doors are always open for you. We're here if you need us."

They know how thankful I was for them. But still, I was bothered by everything that happened lately. I felt like the sabotage was my fault. Even if everyone keeps telling me otherwise.

"Come here." Felix pulled me into his arms out of nowhere.

"Hey! No hugs without me." Jeongin whined and then joined me and Felix.

"Group hug!!!" Now the others joined as well.

"Guys, you're squishing me to death." I laughed softly, suffering from the squishing.

"Maybe just a little. Just enjoy it for a few more seconds."

They gave me one last squeeze before they slowly let go of me. I must admit, it felt really good. "I really missed those little moments. That was very much needed. Now I have enough energy to face the world tomorrow." I checked my phone quickly for the time and has a slight shock. How was it already past eleven? I had to go back to the dorm. I have school tomorrow. "As much as I'd love to stay longer, I really have to go home now. I have school tomorrow."

"Have you seen what time it is? Do we look like we let you go home this late? It's dangerous." Minho narrowed his eyes at me. He's lowkey scary when he looms at you like that. There was no way of arguing with him about that. He'd just give you the judgy eyes.

"I really appreciate your concerns but I really have to go. I can't skip school."

"Okay, suggestion: how about you stay here over night and we'll bring you tomorrow morning to the dorm? Of course early enough so you don't miss your first class."

"I mean sure, I could do that but-", before I could finish my sentence, Jisung jumped up from his place.

"Sleep over party!"

"No!" I pointed at him. "No party. Just me going to sleep. I have a really long day ahead of me Jisung."

He crossed his arms, pouted and fell back into his chair. "That's no fun."

I slightly rolled my eyes at him before looking at Chan. "Please wake me up tomorrow so I can be at the dorm at 7AM."

"Sure thing. Now let's get your bed ready and give you something to change into."

I followed Felix inside after he offered to take care of everything. Once in his room I looked around me. He still had this silly picture of hs on his desk. "Haven't you told me that you got rid of that awful picture?"

He laughed softly. "Yeah, I might have said something along those lines. I'll keep it. It's cute." He handed me one of his hoodies and a pair of jogging pants.

"Thank you", I said softly. He knew exactly how much I loved being comfortable when sleeping. I mean, who doesn't?

"Go get changed. I'll get the bed ready for you."

"Alright." I stopped in the middle of my movement. "Bed? Felix, you know I can sleep on the couch."

"Mhm, yes I know. Ain't going to happen. You'll sleep in bed."

"But I-"

"No buts. Now hush, or are you planning on changing your clothes here?"

"Yaaaaah!" I huffed slightly at him and left to get changed in the bathroom. As if I'd get changed when he's in the same room. Tzz. I quickly stripped off my clothes and changed into the ones he gave me. Once changed, I folded my clothes and took them back into his room.

"Woah, look at you." He walked over to me and squished my face. "You're so cute."

I pushed him away playfully and pouted. "Don't sauish my face."

"Couldn't resist." He giggles softly.

I looked at his bed and sighed softly. "You sure about this?"

"Yes." He nodded. "It's just for a night. And I want you to be comfortable."

I walked over to his bed and sat down. "Don't whine tomorrow when your entire body will hurt." I cuddled into the soft blanket.

"Not going to happen." He smiled at me. "Good night Byeol."

"Good night Felix." I waved at him as he left the room. As the darkness filled the room, I looked out of the window and saw the stars in the clear sky.

Why did I agree to stay? If my suspicion of the reason for the sabotage is right, then I should have went home. I hope this won't have any effects on tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and soon after I fell deeply asleep.