She then make her way back to the sofa where Armando had already sat, with all of his work on the table beside him, she sat in the middle of the both of us and opened up the blanket, making sure to spread it evenly over all of us and then she grabbed the remote and all of the snacks and put them onto her lap.

'Okay what are we watching?'
She asked, opening up her pack of oreos.

'Whatever you want baby'
Armando replied, his eyes glued to the paper in his lap.

'Okayyyyy, how aboutttttt......ooooo this'
She said, putting the remote down beside her and biting into another oreo.

'Ooooo this? I've never heard of that movie before'
Armando looked up from his paper and towards his daughter with a confused look on his face.

Amara stared at him.

She look at me, then back at him, then back at me, then back at him, then towards the tv, then back at him, then towards me.

'Is he trying to be funny?'
She whispered, a little confused.

'If he is, do i laugh to make him feel better or tell him he's being an idiot?'
She carried on, not believing what her father just said.

'I don't know how he is my son, princess'
I muttered.

'I can hear you guys you know'
We heard a voice making us turn our heads and me stare blankly at him and Amara smile innocently.

'Ha ha ha ha ha, your so funny daddy'
She fake laughed, then turned to me instantly with a concerned look on her face.

'You think it worked?'
She asked quietly, making me snort and throw my head back in laughter.

'I don't know baby, what do you think'
I replied, holding my stomach, while i still was laughing.

She slowly turned her head towards her father and looked at him, only to find him glaring at her.

'Ha, hey. What's up'
She said, nervously.

'You think your funny?'
He asked, still glaring at her.

'Yes'
She snapped, making us both snicker.

After composing ourselves, Armando looked at her again and raised his eyebrows.

'Daddy come on now, are you silly? We are watching The Lion King'
She said, eating her oreos.

'Mhmmm'
He replied, going back to his work.

'Look we have missed nearly 10 minutes because of you'
She voiced, rolling her eyes.

'Er excuse you'
He explained, offended.

'Your excused'
She said, keeping her eyes on the tv.

Sometimes i think how the fuck they are father and daughter and not brother and sister.

After we finished watching the movie, mine and Armando's work were placed on the table beside us and the food on table in front of us, Amara's head was in Armando's lap while her feet were in mine. She stayed awake for most of it, well some of it, when the dad died in the movie she obviously started crying and then 30 seconds after she started crying she wiped her tears and said, 'It doesn't matter, he's in a better place now. At least he's not with his bitch of a brother'. When i tell you Armando and i nearly chocked on our cheesecakes, we nearly fucking died.