realizing what he said, you side eyed your phone and pursed your lips.

"oh my god, who said that?" aran gasped, looking around his room in fake disbelief.

"aran, don't play with me. you're so unserious," you laughed."

aran gave you a small smile, "where you driving to right now? it's late, almost twelve."

"boy, it's not even eleven. but i'm on the way home from carter's house. he was blowing me off, so i left. wanna invite me over but you're on the game yelling at niggas... get the fuck outta here."

"well damn, what the game do to you?"

"everything! free the game. i hate the game, all my homegirls hate the game!"

aran let out a long, wicked laugh, "see you wouldn't have those problems if you just gave me a chance." aran rolled his eyes and laughed.

"bye, you can't handle all this."

"yes i can. pull up right now and ill show you."

"wha-"

"sike! you thought. stay your ass home."

"i hate sassy men."

"ayo, watch ya mouth." aran quickly sat up in his chair and looked directly at the camera, an annoyed look on his face.

you let out a laugh, making aran roll his eyes. the two of you continued talking the rest of the drive home, the conversation ranging from you ranting about amari, to talking about the next game against karasuno.

once you arrived home, you greeted your parents, aran saying hi. you sat and talked to your parents for a bit, explaining why you didn't spend the night at amari's, then went to your room to get ready for bed.

"honey, im confused. is she dating carter or that other boy? what's his name again? you dad asked.

"his name is aran hon. and she's dating carter, i think. i don't even know, she's been talking to aran a lot lately." your mom sighed.

"i like that aran kid. he looks clean, like a good boy."

you mother nodded in agreement. "that carter is no good!"

 "that carter is no good!"

alexa... play soon as i get home , faith evans

the next day, you picked up aurora from her house and carpooled to school together. music from her playlist blasted through your car speakers, aurora singing in the background.

she reached for the volume control and turned it down, "how was carter's last night?"

"oh girl, i left early. he wanted to stay on the game instead of spend time with me. he ain't even text me back once i told him I got home," you scoffed.

"lorddd. see, you're mad now, but you know damn well you're gonna be all up in him once you see him."

you knew she was right. it was a cycle. you get mad at him, then next thing your hugging and kissing all up on him. you knew you should leave, but you didn't have the energy to be restart another talking stage — so you settled.

"can y'all stop talking about all this ushy gushy love shit. nobody cares about your dumb boyfriend." elijah scoffed.

"damn, i forgot your aggy ass was in the car." once you put the car into park, you reached back and gave your brother a gentle slap upside his head.

"OW! i'm telling dad." your brother rubbed the side of his head and started tapping away on his phone.

"tell dad i said hey for me," you smiled.

the three of you got out of your car and made your way into school. checking your phone, you looked at carter's location and saw he was in the gym. "i'ma go to the gym to see carter. i think the volleyball boys should be in there too. i know you wanna see osamu," you smirked.

"alright not too much. but yeah i wanna see my man." she smiled.

"he's not even your boyfriend. y'all not dating."

the two of you turned back to look at elijah.

"shut up. what do you even know?" aurora scoffed.

"a lot actually. i got niggas everywhere." he smiled.

"well your niggas giving you wrong info."

"whatever helps you sleep at night."

ignoring elijah's words, you and aurora made your way to gym, trying to enjoy the time you had before your first period. once you got through the large crowds of students, you searched the gym for your boyfriend. once you found him, you walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

he turned to you and gave you a tight hug, then a small peck on your cheek. "i'm sorry baby. i shoulda payed more attention to you last night. it won't happen again."

"damn right it won't. fuck i look like? but i forgive you."

across the gym, aran walked in and his eyes locked to you and carter, making him mentally scoff.

"bro aurora you see this shit? here she go again forgiving him for the thousandth time. then when he fucks up she gon come complaining to me, just to forgive him the next day."

"give her time, you know they've been together since she was fifteen. they'll break up eventually." she sighed, not wanting to say much since she was your best friend.

"yeah i guess you're right, but im tired of waiting. i'm gon start acting, and her lil boyfriend won't stop me."

mrssuna speaks ¡! big purr first chapter

mrssuna speaks ¡! big purr first chapter. thoughts so far? promised jay i'd release this chapter if she went to sleep