The mom put down her chainsaw once she saw she was out matched. I mean who could blame her, we look scary as all fuck!

"Well... Look at the mess we've made." She says, sounding defeated.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"Why are you and your weird family trying to kill me?" Rachel asked, agitated.

"You should come with us." The boy told her.

"Seriously. Be better for everyone." The girl added.

"No. No way in fucking hell is she, or anyone else for that matter, going with you." I grumble.

"If not, we're all going to be in trouble." The boy and girl turn their heads to each other. "You don't wanna be in trouble."

"No, you do not." The girl states.

After a little bit, Rachel went outside to, as she said, get some air. Which left me and Gar alone with the siblings. I just sat, with my arms crossed, staring at them, as did Gar. I think that once Gar couldn't take it anymore, he walked out. It was probably for the best, I bet if he stayed any longer he'd rip their heads off.

"Of course, leave the girl alone with the sociopaths. Great idea!" I sarcastically say.

"I'd never leave you alone." The boy spoke up.

"Put a sock in it." I mumble.

"Come with us, I'm sure mother and father wouldn't mind." The girl says. "If you let us out."

"Fuck. Off." I grit my teeth together.

"Come on, sweetheart. There's no harm in it." The boy told me.

"Nope. Fuck this, I'm leaving." I sit up.

"See you later." The girl calls.

I just give her the middle finger as I walk out, ready to pull my hair out and snap the both of them into two. As I'm walking downstairs, I kick the wall in anger, leaving a hole the size of my foot.

"Shit." I whisper, running down the rest of the stairs.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

"I thought we weren't splitting up." Rachel said.

"What's this about splitting up?" I ask.

"I'm coming back. I promise." Dick explained.

Rachel nodded her head and I just stared into his eyes for a few seconds, telling him that he better keep his promise. (A healthy dose of prolonged eye contact)

"Keep them safe." Dick told Kory.

"Of course." She said as Dick closed the car door and drove off.

"Let's go inside now, I'm tired." I yawn.

"I second that." Kory agreed.

We all walked back into the motel and went into our separate rooms. I sat on my bed and just looked around the boring room. It smelled of mildew and dirty socks, but also of fresh cookies and flowers.