"That was great guys, let's take a quick break and recoup in five." The director continued as the two of you remained entwined together. You could feel how hot your cheeks were as Taehyung remained frozen against you, your heart thudding loudly from what had just transpired. You felt him let out another deep shuddering breath before he began to slowly pull away from you, only stopping when your eyes connected and you were practically nose to nose. Before you thought your heart was going to fly out of your ribs, now it felt like it was sinking into your stomach.

There was a look in his eyes that you had seen just moments before, and the fact that the two of you were no longer acting made everything so much worse. He looked pissed, annoyed that the director had come in between the two of you. And the lust was there too, that was something you could see buried behind those deep eyes of his. He looked deadly, like a predator being disturbed in the middle of their meal.

That thought sent you reeling, slapping his hands away from your body as you spun on your heel and headed in the direction of your dressing room. At that moment, it had felt like the acting was no longer acting and that was no more disturbing than the scarlet letters that followed you for weeks. You slammed the door to your room shut, twisting the lock behind you as you leaned back against the wood. What the fuck was that?

You rubbed your temples in distress as you peeled yourself free from the door, slowly approaching the large mirror and vanity resting against the wall. Your makeup had taken a hit, that was for sure. Your lipstick and gloss had been smeared and your hair was mussed from the scene you had just filmed.

You were still shaken up from what had just occurred, you had never seen a look quite like that cross his face before, what you had seen when your agent came to retrieve you was nothing compared to what you had just witnessed. He was scary, he looked more like his character than he did himself. And in all honesty, you didn't know what to do with that knowledge. Maybe you were just overreacting, maybe he had just gotten caught up in the scene, maybe you were just being overdramatic?

You could think all of these thoughts but you knew one thing: there was no denying the tangible fear that had shot through your body like electricity. When he had pulled away from you, you felt more like prey than anything else. Maybe you would have to start worrying about him as well as everything else that life was throwing your way. All you had to do was get through with filming the show, there weren't even that many scenes where the two of you were together. You could do it.

The rest of the day had passed by in a blur, your makeup artists and stylists in a frenzy as they tried to piece you back together after the previous scene you had filmed. You did the best you could with the time you had left, the scenes you filmed weren't that major to the plot past that point. You were filmed interacting with your "fans", entering the building, and exiting the building with your security detail. Past that, you were done for the day and would have to continue filming the next day.

The relief you felt when you were finally out of your set clothes and makeup was indescribable. You rubbed your face tiredly as you slipped on your hoodie, ruffling your messy hair as you roll your shoulders. Filming was always exceptionally tiring, you were up at the crack of dawn and never left work until the sun was long gone. You were so tired that at first, you didn't notice the scarlet letter stuck to the fabric of your bag. Your fingers froze at the hem of your hoodie, unwilling to move at the sight before you. That oh-so-familiar paranoia began to creep up on you, crawling up the length of your spine and raising the baby hairs on the back of your neck.

This person was ballsy, you could give them that. It seemed that no matter where you went, how secure a place was supposed to be, they always found you without fail. You released a shaky breath, hesitantly approaching the little piece of paper. What would it say this time? What would be scrawled across the deep paper in elegant swoops that masked a terrifying message?

You raised a shaky hand toward the note and just as your fingers were about to brush the paper, the door slammed open. You jumped with a pitched scream as your hand flew up to grip the fabric of your hoodie over your chest. There in the doorway stood Taehyung, eyebrows screwed up in confusion with a drink held in each hand.

"Fuck, Taehyung!" You cried, leaning against the vanity chair as you tried to calm yourself after the sudden surprise. Said male rushed forward, setting the beverages on the vanity top so that he could rest his hands on your shoulder in what should have been a comforting manner

"Don't you knock? I could have been changing!" You cried, slapping his shoulder in irritation. Not only were you tired but you had been scared shitless.

"I wouldn't have complained." He laughed with that cute boxy grin of his. "You okay? What's got you so nervous?"

You sighed, your lashes fluttering shut as you gave yourself a moment to recoup. "I've been getting these notes for the past few weeks, they're really creepy and no matter where I go I keep getting them. I just - I don't know what to do."

"What like a stalker? He asked, his fingers rubbing soothing circles into the fabric of your sweatshirt.

"Yeah, I guess so." You sniffed, scrubbing at the skin beneath your eyes with a sleeve-covered hand. "I'm just so tired, Tae. I thought maybe it was a prank but it hasn't stopped and it's really scaring me. They've shown up everywhere, my car, my apartment, my parents' house, and now in my own dressing room."

He looked at you with a sympathetic expression before tugging you into his chest to wrap you up in a warm hug. You did your best to hide your shuddering breaths, trying to get a hold of yourself so that you didn't start crying over his very expensive shirt.

"It's gonna be okay," He cooed, stroking your hair lightly. "I've had my fair share of stalkers too you know. Eventually, they give up, they won't stick around forever."

You shook your head from side to side in response, burrowing yourself into the comfort of his embrace. "It doesn't feel like it, I just want to be left alone."