Chapter 13: How do you know what to fight for?

Magsimula sa umpisa

Then I'm gasping as hands shove me to the side as Kade's angry form steps up beside me. I scowl as he glances over at me then steps forward to grasp the kid I'd been dancing with. He twists his shirt in his grasp and pulling back a fist, he slams it into the boy's jaw. The people around us step back as Kade hits him again and blood spurts from the boy's nose.

At first I'm frozen, as if I'm watching it all from a distance then I see the look in the boy's eyes as Kade hits him again. I feel myself start to shake with rage as Kade sets the boy down but he doesn't run. He just stands there and takes it like he deserves it. Kade draws back to hit him and I find myself in between him and the boy. I move so quickly that he doesn't have time to avoid hitting me as his fist crashes into my cheek. The music stops as Kade's eyes widen in horror but I don't move and I don't say anything as he speaks.

"Ash, I'm sorry." I tilt my head to the side and glare at him as I speak.

"Why? You didn't care when you were hitting him. Why am I any different?"

"But he's a...." I interrupt him, flinging my hand at him to be quiet, my rage complete.

"A WHAT? A boy who won't fight you back? But I'm a girl so it's different?" Kade nods and I grimace at him as I spit the blood in my mouth at his feet. When I look back up at him I know there is a smirk on my face.

"Your right it is different." With that I drew back and punched Kade square in the nose, re breaking Liam's handiwork. He shouts and clasps his hands to his face as he starts to bleed. I step closer and slam my knee in his nuts so that he falls to the ground. I look down at him and speak.

"I hit back Kade and you know what? Liam was right. I don't know why I let you look at me much less touch me. All you are is a weak, scared little boy who gets his rocks off picking on people smaller than you to make yourself feel better. Do us all a favor and help my queen however you need to then go crawl back under your rock." I look up to see Riki, Gabe, Luke, and Liam at the front of the crowd staring at me. All of them have pride in their eyes as they look at me and it takes me a minute to figure out why. I've never stood up for anything before. I smile, feeling almost...normal. Then I turn and walk off the dance floor and upstairs to my room. 

RIKI POV

I watch Ash go upstairs and nod to Liam to follow after her as one of the bouncers helps Kade up and leads him upstairs to his room. I glance at Gabe and Luke, who are stand on either side of me with their legs spread and their arms crossed over their chests looking menacing. I grin as the music comes back on and I speak through the bond as I start to dance.

"One more dance?" They both look at me, fixing to protest, until they see me writhing in front of them. They turn towards me at the same time and begin to writhe against me. Gabe's hands are on my waist as he stands behind me while Luke's hands are on my neck writhing in front of me. I tilt my head back as Luke leans down and slides his tongue over his mark on my neck. I moan as Gabe leans down and does the same on the other side over his mark. When they straighten up I'm gasping for air as I stare them with lust filled eyes.  

"Maybe we should go to bed now." They both chuckle as they reach down and grab a hand, pulling me up the stairs. 

...........

I open my eyes to see Gabe leaning over me with a tray of food. I smile and push my hair out of my face as I pull myself into a sitting position. Luke mumbles under his breath and rolls away from me, pulling the covers with him. I look down at him bemused, as Gabe sets the tray on its legs across my naked lap, then pulls the lid off the plate. I inhale the smell of scrambled eggs, toast, bacon, and D.P. I pick up my fork and dig into the eggs. Suddenly I gasp and clap a hand over my mouth as I throw the tray off my lap onto Luke and I scramble from the bed. I hear mutters and curses behind me as I dive into the bathroom to hug the porcelain god. I come back out a few minutes later to see Luke sitting up in the bed, soaking wet, with eggs in his hair and down his chest. I throw my hand over my mouth to muffle the giggles as I step forward and pull the piece of bacon off his forehead and stick it in my mouth as he glares up at me. I stifle my giggles again and grin widely as I speak.