Standing: Warning Adult Menege Chapter 1: Twenty Lashes

Riki POV

Warning: Adult Ménage

Chapter 1: Twenty Lashes

I kneel on the ground, my head lowered as I bite my lip to keep from crying out. I flinch as the whip strikes my bare back leaving a deep gash but I don't make a sound nor do I jerk away. Blood slides down my back as the second blow strikes. My back bows in obvious agony but I still don't cry out. And so it goes another twenty times. By the end my back is a bloody mess and my lip is bleeding from where I have bit into it. The whip finally stops and the arm holding it lowers as a man's voice speaks.

"You may leave now." I blink my eyes, struggling to clear my blurry vision. I refuse to black out as I stumble to my feet. I stay that way a second, wavering back and forth, before raising my chin. My violet eyes glitter with tightly bound anger, as I step away from the whipping post.

My back bleeds freely as I walk from the arena on my own two feet. My steps are true and strong, never faltering. But as soon as I step out of the arena and into the prep room to the left, I see him. I look into his beautiful, golden eyes and shuffle forward a few feet before stumbling into his arms. He grimaces and catches me as my world starts to fade. The last thing I hear is his voice whispering in my ear.

"If you relent and turn me away they would stop the punishments." I raise my hand and place it on his cheek.

"Never." Then blackness engulfs me but my hand stays on his cheek. I don't see the tears that slide down his face and he is glad. He just wishes he could stop my pain.

............

I awaken to sunshine and the smell of vanilla. I smile and turn my head to see the huge black wolf asleep beside me. Purring, I watch him sleep a few more minutes, rubbing my hand along his side. Then I decide to get up and go take a shower. I flinch when pain tears through my back and I have to pause a moment to take a breathe.

I gasp in surprise as huge furred arms sweep me gently up and press me into their chest. Purring again I look up and see my huge black wolf has shifted into his man-wolf shape. When I speak my voice is low and throaty.

"Gabriel, I was just going to take a shower." He growls then speaks in a deep baritone as he shifts to his human form.

"I can smell your blood. You have messed up your stitches, Riki. You shouldn't be walking. I'll wash you down properly." Blushing, I glance warily at the two guards standing at the door but they pretend not to listen as Gabriel carries me from the room.

Setting me on the bathroom counter he strips me naked, his face empty of emotions. I place my hands on his cheeks and stare at him a moment before leaning forward to slowly slide my tongue in between his lips. He hesitates then groans as he presses closer to me to deepen the kiss. Mindful of my gashes, he places his arms on either side of my head and shifts himself against me so that his thick arousal is situated in between my legs.

For a few moments all I think of is his body rubbing against me and his tongue sliding alongside mine. I moan as he nips at my bottom lip and slides his big hands down to cup my breasts. His right hand tweaks my nipple and I hiss as desire courses through me. My back bows and I moan in pain as I hit the wall behind me. Immediately he pulls back as I feel fresh blood slide down my back. Then I did the one thing that I never do. I raise my eyes to meet his as tears slide down my cheeks. Soon I am sobbing and Gabriel comforts me, knowing he is the only person I would dare let my guard down for.

................

Twenty minutes later my back is bandaged and I am dressed in a powder blue flowing sundress that is loose enough to allow my back to breathe. Since I am a Were leopard it will be healed in another day or two anyways but until then the dress helps. The guards have left the room and are standing outside the door. Gabriel has gone to work out, leaving me alone with my best friend and cousin, Ash. I am eight years older than Ash but we have always been the best of friends especially since my sister was a bitch. I sigh and try to focus on what Ash is saying.

"...so maybe it's time you chose a mate. Your sister needs to be stopped Riki." I blink my violet eyes to fight back the tears that are threatening to fall then meet Ash's blue eyes. I sigh and tilt my head to the side as Ash continues to look at me. I bite my lip and think about the news that I have for Gabriel. I know what I have to do even if I really don't want to. Slowly, I nod then speak.

"Let me talk to Gabriel but I want someone who will accept him as part of the deal. He comes with me. Try him. See if he still wants us and if so we'll come to an arrangement but I have conditions." Ash blinks at me for a second since I've just agreed to a three year argument then her sky blue eyes widened with surprise before quickly narrowing in suspicion. She runs a hand through her long dirty blonde hair and opens her mouth to speak but I cut her off.

"I'll explain later. Go find Gabe and send him to me. I...I need a minute to compose myself." Ash stands and watches as I suck in my emotions and pull my 'Queen' face. She turns and leaves the room knowing that she won't get an answer to her question now.

.........................

Alone, I allow myself to limp to the bathroom. Stopping at the sink I look into the mirror hanging over the sink. Huge violet eyes stared back at me, glassy with tears. I blink my thick lashes and a single tear slides down my rosy cheeks into my thick full lips. Growling at my self pity I straighten and pull my thick brown hair back into a ponytail. It flows past my shoulders down to my waist but it keeps getting caught in things so I prefer keeping it up in some way or another.

I turn around as Gabe strolls into the bathroom. His hair is as black as onyx and falls to his shoulders but his eyes are wide and golden as he stares at me. I shiver in anticipation at the look of lust in his eyes as he shuts the door behind him before locking it and stalking over to me. My eyes stay connected to his as he stops inches from me and I struggle to breathe as his mouth connects with mine. My eyes flutters close and my thoughts fade away as I revel in the taste of Gabriel's lips.