Naughty!!!Chapter 12 Didn't See That Coming Part 2 Naughty!!!

CHAPTER 12

DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING PART 2

NAUGHTY

ASH POV

Kade crawls across the bed to me, his eyes smoldering as I struggle to remember how to breath. I don't panic as his lips descend on mine but instead I moan into his mouth. I push Liam out of my mind as Kade's lips slide over me and his tongue pushes into my mouth. His fingers run up my side as his other hand pulls my shirt off my head. He pulls back from the kiss to look at me as he pulls off his own shirt. I take off my panties as he strips out of his jeans. I take a breath and fight off my demons as he steps out of his boxers. I speak before I realize I'm going to.

"This is just to see if I can do this without freaking out. I'm not ever going to do this with you again. But at least I'm a screamer right?" His eyes widened at the last remark but I didn't give him a chance to respond as I shove him down on the bed, pressing my lips to the side of his neck. Then I run my tongue down his neck as I fight not to have a flash back. He moans as I slide down his belly to his member and run my tongue around the head. I looked up at his lust filled eyes and struggle to get back to the passion I had felt when we had done this last time.

"Give me your ass." I blink up at him as my mouth engulfs him, unsure of what he means. He hisses as I relax my throat and deep throat him.

"Put your ass facing me while you do that." I turn my body towards him and continue to suck him as I wrap my hand around his base and jack him off as I continue to bob up and down using my tongue to caress him. At the same time I use my other hand to caress his balls, moving them between my fingers. I jerk when he shoves his fingers into my pussy and I feel myself clench around him as he begins to pump his fingers in and out. In response I start going up and down faster. When I feel myself on the verge of exploding I pull back. Kade groans but I smile.

"Ash..." I shake my head as I turn my body around so I can climb on top of him as I speak.

"Just shut up Kade and enjoy the ride. We're just friends with benefits. There's no need to talk." He starts to speak but I use my hand to guide him into me. He grunts as my pussy grips him tightly. I start to move but he grips my hips and stops me. I stare at him in surprise as he rolls so I'm underneath him. My chest tightens with him towering over me but I don't freak out. Instead I just stare up at him as his member twitches inside of me. His hands cage me in on either side as he leans down and shoves his tongue into my mouth. He rocks into me once as he kisses me before he pulls back to speak.

"Now we can get to the benefits." I gape at him as he latches onto my breast and sucks my nipple into his mouth, biting down lightly. I buck against him as he shoves into me again. I grip his shoulders and forget to speak as he shoves into me over and over. Then his hand reaches down and rubs a thumb over my clit. Sweat slides over my body as he continues plunging into me and soon I'm coming. I buck up against him as I scream with pleasure. He collapses on top of me then rolls to the side. I wipe the sweat off my face as he puts his elbow underneath him and props his head on it as he looks over at me. I clutch the sheet to my breasts as I stare at him, my chest still heaving. I struggle to a sitting position. Oddly, I find myself still thinking of Liam, as I smile weakly at Kade. His tattoos are even more visual whenever he's covered in sweat and I look at that as I fight to avoid his eyes.

"I meant what I said." He blinks and looks at me, his slow smile starting to fade into a frown, as he grasps what I'm saying.

"I'm done. Just figured I'd see if I could take control since this is just a thing anyway." His hazel eyes flash blue, as his anger grows but when he speaks all he says is one word.

"Fine." He gets out of the bed, dresses then leaves without looking at me again. I drop the sheet and walk to the bathroom, refusing to cry over what I'd just done. Refusing to wonder if I was more upset with him leaving or with Liam leaving. And as I turn on the hot water and step underneath the spray I wonder why I feel like a whore whenever I had just done what half the guys on the planet did.