Happily Ever After?

*Regina's POV*
The next day, I woke up and sighed lightly. Emma wasn't in bed. I stood up and walked out of the room. I was wearing yoga pants and a t-shirt. I walked downstairs and saw Sarah and Henry sitting at the kitchen island, drinking juice. I smiled at both of them. Henry smiled back. Sarah did not. Emma was making scrambled eggs. I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I leaned my chin on her shoulder and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." She said and kissed my cheek lightly. "Good morning." I said and smiled. Then, a banging on the door made us jump. "Mills! I know you're in there! Open up!" A woman's voice screamed. I know that voice. "Don't make me bust this door in, because I swear I will!" She screamed. I began shaking and I walked to the door, Emma followed. "Regina, what the hell is going on?" She asked. I opened the door and she lunged at me. She wrapped her hands around my neck and we fell to the floor. "Where is she?!" She screamed in my face. It was getting hard to breathe. "Get the fuck off of my wife." Emma said. "M-Mal... Please." I managed to squeeze out. "Where. Is. She." She spit. "Mommy Emma.." Sarah said and walked in. I turned to her and so did Maleficent. "Sarah." She said and stood up. Sarah looked at her, then at me. "Why were you hurting Mommy Gina?" She asked. Maleficent looked sad. "I'm sorry... I was just trying to find you.." Mal said and looked at her. I started coughing and Emma rushed over to me. "Are you okay?" She asked. I nodded and sat up. "Maleficent. Why were you looking for our daughter?" I asked. She turned to look at us. "I was looking for my granddaughter." She said and my heart began pounding hard. "W-wait." Emma said and looked at her. "You were Anna's mom?" I asked. She gave an annoyed smile then looked at Emma like a piece of trash. "No. I was Lily's mother. After you betrayed my daughter, she was alone. After Anna kicked you out, Lily found her and fixed her broken pieces. Sarah, do you remember Lily?" Maleficent asked and looked at Sarah. Her eyes lit up and she nodded excitedly. "She was with my mommy!" Sarah said. Mal cracked a smile at the little girl. "I'm her mommy." Maleficent said and sounded as if she was going to break. "But.. She left mommy and me." Sarah said. Mal nodded. "She didn't do it on purpose." She said. Sarah nodded. Mal stood up and turned to look at Emma and I. "She will stay with me." Mal said. "But-" Emma started, but Mal cut her off by slamming her against the wall using magic. "Emma!" I screamed and ran over to her. "Mommy Emma!" Sarah shouted. "C'mon Sarah. We have adoption papers to sign." Mal said and scooped Sarah up, then disappeared in a cloud of black smoke. Emma coughed and looked up at me, tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry." I said and hugged her to my chest. "It's okay." She said. "No it's not. Sarah was all you had left of Anna and Maleficent took her away." I said. "Babe. It's okay." She said and looked into my eyes. I nodded. "Did you love her?" I asked. She creased her eyebrows. "Anna. Did you love Anna?" I asked. She sighed. "I don't know. Maybe." she said and looked confusedly at her hands. "It wasn't real." She said. I sighed. "But we are." She said and looked at me. I smiled. "Maybe our family is only supposed to be three." She said and kissed me. I smiled into the kiss. We're all perfect for each other. We only need the three of us. Maybe when Henry's a little older we'll have more kids. But now? Three is the magic number. I love this family. But I love Emma a little more. Don't tell Henry.