Her mother let out a sob, sliding down the wall crying as she contemplated her decisions.

"LET GO!" Lucy screamed, doing anything in her power to get away.

She finally kicked her father directly in the shin, but it was already to late, she was already in the room.

Her father yelled in pain, "CALM THE HELL DOWN!"

He threw her, very, harshly towards her bed. But instead of hitting her bed, she flew into the glass night table next to her bedside.

The glass shattered, Luciana crying in pain as glass shards pierced her skin.

"YOU COME THE FUCK DOWN!" Her father screamed. "YOUR NOT LEAVING THIS ROOM UNTIL YOU CALM DOWN!"

Luciana sat up, and wrapping her arms around her legs with fear as her father slammed her door, locking it from the outside.

She quickly went to grab her phone, only to find it not there.

She panicked as she cried, trying to think about where it was.

Rafe's truck.

It's in the passengers seat. She didn't grabbed it when she ran.

Luciana sobbed, rocking back and forth, bleeding all of the place in the corner between her bed and wall.

She felt like she was 8 again. Tiny. Weak. Scared. Alone.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Sarah looked down her phone that buzzed. JJ had left a couple of minutes ago to see if he could get the ambulance.

She knew how stupid the idea was, but she couldn't stop JJ. He was stubborn. Especially when it came
To his friends. His family. He wouldn't ever let them done.

She sat up straight reading the texts.

Lucy: I need you to meet me at Deachs Point at 10:00. Alone. Don't tell anyone it's important.

Sarah: Where have you been?! Are you okay?

Lucy: Just please meet me there.

Sarah took a deep breath. Answering the girl.

Sarah: Okay.

She closed her phone, feeling a wave of relief wash over her.

Little did she know. It wasn't Luciana texting.

She waited in anticipation, fighting every urge to tell the other Pogues that Lucy texted.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

After JJs miserable attempt at getting John B out, he was in the car with Pope and Kie.

That's when they all got a text.

Freckles: don't worry about me I'm home. Need to fix things with my mom, I'll see you tomorrow.

They all let out breaths of relief, but JJ still stared at the phone worried.

────────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹────────

Sarah made her way to Deachs Point, waiting for Lucy . She bounced her knee in with stress as the minutes passed.