Lucy let out a sniffle, "I was the one who had to protect you! After he hit you so many times, after throwing glass at you, you were basically dead, AND I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO BEG AMD CRY FOR HIM TO STOP OVER YOUR UNCONSCIOUS BODY!"

Her mother bit her lips to stop the coming cries as her own daughter broke down in front of her.

"I WAS THE ONE WHO HAD TO DRAG YOUR BLEEDING BODY TO THE CHATEAU SO BIG JOHN COULD TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL. I WAS 8! CRYING IN JOHM B'S ARMS WHILE YOU WERE BASICALLY DYING!"

Luciana let out a sob, "That was only one of millions
of the things he did! And you let him back into our lives like he never did any of that."

Everyone stayed silent, the sound being Luciana's cries and her mothers held back sniffles.

"Luciana." Her father spoke up, "I'm sorry. I've gotten better-,"

"I don't believe shit you say." Lucy snapped at him. "Cause all you did was lie. You're a fucking lying wife and child beater."

The made her mother look up, "What?"

Luciana rethought of what she said, and her heart skipped with fear.

"Nothing." Her father quickly said. Luciana watched as he looked at her with a angry look.

Luciana knew that look.

He had given her that look many times before. For the same exact reason.

When he would force her to lie to her mother about the times he would hit her.

"No." Her mother said, wiping her tears before they fell, "No, Luciana said child beater."

Luciana tried to back away from her father, but he grabbed her arm, much more tighter than her mother could see.

"Luciana." Lucy used all her strength to look up at her mother, dreading for her to ask the next question. "Did your father ever hurt you?"

Lucy stayed quiet, no words forming making her mom panic.

"I've never laid hands on our daughter. I promised my life on that." Her father spoke up. "I never did." He looked at Luciana, "Didn't I?"

Both her parents stared at her, waiting for an answer.

Her mother watched with fear, scared that for years, Luciana had suffered the same abuse she had and been lied to.

And her father watched with a stern look, as if a threat to make her lie and say yes.

She suddenly felt like she couldn't breath, feeling crushed by everything.

"I need to go," Lucy said, trying to get out of her fathers grasp. "Let me go."

"Lucy you're not leaving this house until we figure out what's happening." Her mother said shakily.

Lucys panic started to rise more and more, and her thoughts started to scramble.

"LET ME GO!" She tried pushing her father away, which only made him grab both her arms.

"Calm down Luciana." He told her.

"LET ME GO!" She kept screaming. "LET GO OF ME! LET GO!"

"I'm putting her in her room until she calms down." Her father said to Isabel.

"NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" Luciana screamed, tears running down her face while her father grabbed her, pulling her upstairs.

"MAMA!" Lucy screamed, thrashing as if she was 8 again, trying to get free of her father. "MOM! PLEASE!"