♥ Chapter 19 ♥The Portrait Project

Start from the beginning

"Hah! She's not even popular! Ever since Jay dumped her sorry ass." Said a guy.

I folded my arms. "Actually, I dumped him. So get your facts straight you manwhore!"

The guy rolled his eyes.

"Okay, stop bickering your hurting my ears. I want you all to return the portrait in RIGHT BEFORE SPRING BREAK! YOU HEAR ME? Not a day before spring break, not after spring break, RIGHT BEFORE SPRING BREAK!"

As time passed, art class finally ended and school was over. I saw a guy leaning on my locker. I guess he was pretty hot.

"Um, hi. Can I help you?" I said to him.

"We're partners for art. I'm Cameron." He said shaking my hand. "And I want to get this project over with, so you just drive me to your place and we can get started."

"Oooookay..." I said awkwardly. Didn't he have to get to know me first? Hmph.

We drove home and Cameron changed the song to some weird Jason Derulo one.

"No, we're listening to Taylor Swift." I said and changed the song.

"No! I don't want to listen to any Blank Space shit!"

"Dude, this is my car!"

"No shit sherlock. And?"

"Its my car, so we listen to my music, because I paid for this car, dumb-ass!"

"Ooh, did the good girl just cuss?" Cameron grinned. He had a cute dimple on his face.

"Fuck you!" I spat at him.

"What time?" He smirked.

I blushed and continued to drive. We finally made it home. My home. I noticed Georgia's car was parked in front of Zane's mansion. I smiled. He didn't let her use the motorcycle.

I got my keys from under the matt and unlocked the door.

As soon as we walked in, Cameron rushed to my fridge and opened it, looking for food.

"Aww, what? You don't have any oreos? What the fuck is wrong with you?" Caneron said.

"You are so rude! You just come inside my home and look inside my fridge? No nigga! We are working on our project first and then you can eat all the food you want! Except the popcorn."

Cameron rolled his eyes. "Whatever, mom. So do you have a canvas or a paint thingy?"

"Yes. Luckily I bought some last week, so we can get started right away." I smiled.

Cameron nods. I get a canvas from the basement and quickly run upstairs. My basement is creepy.

Then I get some paint from my room and get started.

"Ok, I'll draw first. You do any pose you want." I said.

"Ok. Maybe I should take my shirt off for this project.." Cameron says as he starts to pull off his shirt. I stop him once I see his six pack.

"No. Shirt on! SHIRT ON!" I yell before he pulls his shirt off.

"Fine." He says and puts it back on.

"Geeze. OK anyways, stay still and do not move!" I order. I start to paint a picture of him, making sure I get his blonde hair just the right color and I don't miss a freckle.

After 2 hours I finally finish.

"That picture is awful." Cameron laughs.

"Shut up! You can't do any better!" I say.

"Yeah right. At least when I draw it doesn't look like a naked stick person."

I throw some paint at him. "I said shut up!"

Cameron freezes for a moment and glares at me. I gulp. That was probably a bad idea.

"You wanna go huh?" He says.

He gets a huge bucket of white paint and pours it all on my head.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH! DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO WASH THE PAINT OUT OF MY FUCKING HAIR! YOUT SUCH A DUMB ASS!" I scream as I pour a black bucket of paint on his head and clothes.

He groans. "Seriously?"

I laugh. "Sorry, you look so cute." I laugh like a retarded whale. Soon I'm just clapping my hands and crying.

He sighs. "Where's your shower?"

"Upstairs, then take a left." I giggle.

He nods. A few minutes later I hear the shower go on. I wait for a while and it goes off. Cameron comes doenstairs with a towel wrapped around his waist and another on his head.

"Eww! Your naked!" I shriek.

"It doesn't count if a towel is covering my dick." He smirks.

"Your so gross." I say and I give him my hoodie that's way too big, and one of Karl's pants.

"I'll be back tomorrow for my clothes. See you later, Courtney." He says waving goodbye.

"Bye!" I say.

He stops at the door and then looks at me. "And I had a really good time today." He smiles and leaves.

I smile, but it fades away once I look around. Its gonna take forever to clean this mess up before Mom and Karl come home! I sigh and start cleaning.

I finally finish. It took me like, 100 hours! I sigh. Luckily Mom and Karl never came home.

I change into my PJ's and open my laptop and go on YouTube. While watching some funny vines I hear... Moaning?

The moaning won't stop so I turn off my laptop and look outside.

Big mistake.

Zane's room is right next to mine. His curtains are up so I can see his room. And what I see crushes me.

Zane Williams, having sex with my best friend Georgia.

*
*
*
OK, I know this chapter was short and I'm sorry.
So, what do you guys think of the new guy Cameron? I decided he would be Alex Pettyfer.

Anyways, I'm gonna update soon :) Vote please! And comment your opinions.