Chapter 9 - Finding a Unicorn

Towards the end of the movie, Gabe realized that Claire had finally given him exactly what he'd wanted; she had spent time with him without trying to jump his bones.  It gave him a glimmer of hope that he was making some progress; that Claire was starting to see him as potential relationship material rather than only as someone she wanted to screw. Gabe decided Claire deserved a reward for her good behaviour.

As soon as the credits began to roll, Gabe slid his arms around Claire and pulled her to him. Without any preamble, he began to gently kiss her perfect lips; enjoying the buttery taste the popcorn left on them. Claire melted into him almost instantly letting out a small sigh. Feeling her yeild to him, made Gabe want to rip her clothes off right there. Gabe held her delicate face in his hands while they kissed, and their gentle kiss quickly turned hard and deep.  

As their kissing heated up, Gabe allowed his hands to travel over Claire's body. Laying her back onto the couch, he kept his lips firmly planted against hers as he caressed his way down to her pussy.  Gabe began to rub Claire through her pants and was rewarded with a moan.

"Ahh.. Careful." She said when he began to rub more firmly. 

"Are you really that sensitive?" Gabe asked between kisses. God, he hoped not. Gabe didn't know what he'd do if she was one of those girls who came at the slightest touch; she wouldn't be able to handle what he wanted from her.

"Um... Not exactly.  It's pierced."

Gabe jumped back to his side of the couch so quickly that it was as if he'd touched something hot and gotten burnt. He sat there for a moment and held his face in his hands; Claire hoped he wasn't weirded out by her revelation.  

She heard him take a deep breath and then he turned back to face her.  Nope, he definitely wasn't weirded out; his eyes were filled with arousal.

"'You're a freaking unicorn, woman."  Gabe said to her, his voice thick with desire.

"What?" Claire said with laugh, surprised at his reaction.

"You know something awesome that you don't believe in until it's right there in front of you..." Gabe said. "I mean I see you everyday in your professional little suits and the entire time you've got a pierced pussy hidden underneath...  I've got to see this thing. 

Before Claire could say anything, Gabe had her on her back again and was giving her another one of his intoxicating kisses.  He slowly pulled down her pants and panties as they kissed.  It's about time, Claire thought to herself. She couldn't remember the last time she had to wait until the third date to get naked.

When her pants were off, Gabe pulled away too take a closer look. If Claire weren't so horny she'd have been embarrassed by the scrutiny, but at this point she just wanted him to get on with it so they could get it on.

"Shit, you weren't lying... I've actually managed to find a woman who's a lady in the streets and freak between the sheets." Gabe said without taking his eyes off her vag.

"I wouldn't say I'm a freak... It's an X marks the spot sort of thing. The bottom part of the ring sits on my clit, so you don't have to look for it." 

"Babe, your gorgeous pussy has a ring in it.  Who do you think you're kidding?" Gabe said back with a gleam in his eyes that let Claire know, that being a "freak" was a very good thing as far as he was concerned.

Claire leaned up and grabbed Gabe around his neck and pulled him back down on top of her.  He started kissing her again but this time, one of his thick fingers teased her opening.   

Claire could feel herself getting wetter and wetter and tried to shift herself so his finger would go deeper. "Not yet." Gabe whispered into her ear as he took her ear lobe into his mouth.  

Felling her ear lobe between his teeth sent a delicious shiver down Claire's spine. With his free hand, Gabe lifted Claire's shirt, exposing her blush coloured lacy bra.   
Gabe trailed his tongue down her neck to the crease between her breasts and used his free hand to push down the cups of her bra so her nipples were peaking out.  Gabe took Claire's right nipple into his mouth and slowly began to suck; all the while continuing to swirl his finger, barely inside her.  

Gabe was maddeningly good at teasing her. "Please." Claire begged from frustration. 

She felt Gabe smile against her breast before biting down as he simultaneously pushed his finger all the way inside of her. It felt so fucking good that all Claire could do was squeal in delight.  

Gabe then began to expertly pump her with his finger, but every time Claire felt herself starting to build he changed the rhythm and prevent her from finishing.  

"Tell me what you want babe." Gabe said into Claire's ear in a raspy whisper that let her know she wasn't the only one feeling the heat. 

"You know what I want." Claire said as she lifted her hips pushing his finger deeper inside.  

"I want to hear you say it." 

"I want you to make me cum."  Claire said, happy to say whatever it would take for him to finish what he'd started.

"I'll make you cum if you give me something I want." Gabe said sliding a second finger inside of her, giving her a taste of the ecstasy she'd feel if she agreed.

"What do you want?" Claire said panting.

"I have an event on Saturday that I need a date for."  Gabe said before taking her left nipple into his mouth and sucking hard enough to make it hurt so good.

"Shit Gabe, that's it? Ya sure, I'll be your date, now PLEASE..." Claire easily agreed, happy to give the man another date if he'd just release her from the prison of sexual frustration he held her in.

The moment she agreed, Gabe curled the two fingers he had inside her and started rhythmically pressing her G-Spot.  Locking his lips to hers, he then began caressing his tongue against hers; taking over her mouth as he filled her body with his fingers. 

Claire felt the heat quickly rise up inside of her; she moaned as Gabe brought her closer to the edge.  He must have felt that she was close because with his free hand, Gabe began massaging the ball of her ring into her clit.

The stimulation caused Claire to tighten around him and moments later, with screams that came deep from inside of her, she had one of the strongest orgasms of her life.