𝟢𝟥𝟩

˚୨୧˚aileen˚୨୧˚

*after school*

it was after school and i went to go find mattia, after a few minutes of walking around the school i found him.

"hey!" i said.

"hey, so what happened in the office?" he said.

"long story short kairi and devin have to take a DNA to see if any of our DNA is on them." i said.

"i hope they come back positive, they both need help." he said.

"exactly, im tired of waking up everyday scared for my life." i said.

"awe babe, here's what im gonna do..im gonna take you out and i'll buy you anything you want." he said.

"babe, you don't have too." i said.

"no, i wanna do it, for you." i said.

"okay..alright!! i guess ill see in a couple of hours?" i said.

"yeah, text me if you need anything!!" he said.

"okay, i love you." i said.

"i love you more." he said.

i smiled. i put my skateboard down and skated off.

a few minutes later, i got home. i ran upstairs and immeadiatly got dressed. this was my second date with mattia and i was really excited.

i got in the shower, once i got out. i went to my closet and decided to wear a pink cardigan with a white cropped tank top and baggy denim jeans, my shoes were airforces. i did a slight natural look with my makeup, noting to exotic.

i texted mattia that i was ready, he texted me back saying he was on his way. as i was waiting for mattia, i sat at my desk writing down some thoughts that have been in my mind these past couple of weeks. i tried not to get so emotional because i didn't wanna ruin my makeup, i took a deep breath and closed my journal, right as i closed my journal. mattia texted me and said he was waiting in my driveway. i grabbed my phone, purse and keys and walked downstairs. i opened up the front door and walked outside, i closed my door and walked out to my driveway. once stepped foot in my driveway..i saw mattia.