Harper's sacrifice

Seabrook Power

Willa: We triggered the alarm, hurry!
Dale: Wolves, freeze where you are!

Seabrook High

Bree: Addie, are you okay?
Addison: I lost the necklace, Bree. I let the wolves down.* An alarm goes off* The Z-alarm?
Anouncment: Attention! Attention! Monster activity at Seabrook Power.
Addison: It's the werewolves. We need to help them. Bree, would you?
Bree: I will. I'm in. Always.
Harper: *Walks up* Well we can't let them fight alone now can we.
Addison: We need to rally the Z-team.
Bree: Right.
Addison: No. Actually, we're gonna need everyone.
Bree: Aye-aye, captain.
Harper: I'm in.

Seabrook power

Dale: You're trespassing, werewolves!
Willa: How can we be trespassing on our own land?
Wynter: This is werewolf territory!
Dale: I don't know anything about that.
Willa: We can take them. 🎵Hear it getting louderA call for revolution, yeah We came for what was ours It's time for restitution We'll protect our own, take back the stone No human nature cannot hold us down
Wyatt: Stranded at the bottom But we're more than a whisper No, we'll never be forgotten Our blood's thicker than silver, yeah When worlds collideit's do or die So tell me, is it wrong to stand your ground?
Wolves: Hear us howl All or nothing Fangs are out We ain't running Hear us howl It's all or nothing Oooooooh This is a declaration Ooooooh Of a new generation It's now or never We're in this together We'll fight through the highs and the lows No we won't break We're more than flesh and bone🎵
Dale: Arrest them! Colloidal silver. That'll tame these beasts.
Zed's Dad: Demo time. Everybody clear out.
Willa: I failed you. They'll destroy the moonstone. They'll destroy us.
Addison: No!
Dale and Zed's Dad: Addison?
Addison: 🎵The world has gone crazy And no one seems to listen Gotta step in No more maybes And stop the demolition Is it hope or fear look in the mirror Everything we've built is coming down
Eliza: No more hesitation It's time we start to realize With all this separation Silence is still taking sides So use your voice make a choice And tell me are you standing with the crowd?
Humans and Zombies: Ooooooh This is a declaration Ooooooooh Of a new generation It's now or never We're in this together We'll fight through the highs and the lows No we won't break We're more than flesh and bone We say no more bad blood No more bad blood Aaaaaaay No way they can't stop us No they can't stop us Aaaaaaay We say no more bad blood No more bad blood Aaaaaaay No way They can't stop us No they can't stop us
Zed: History changes But we lost the pages we wrote When you lose direction Can't see the reflection You know We came from the bottom Then became the problem Now everything's out of control So hey, are you with me? Let's go!
All: Oooooooh This is a declaration Oooooooh Of a new generation It's now or never We're in this together We'll fight through the highs and the lows Yeah! No we won't break We're more than flesh and bone
Zed: You gotta stop the demolition, Dad. I know how hard you worked to get this job. But if it's gonna hurt the werewolves, you have to stop it.
Zed's Dad: You're right. And Addison's right. Shut it down. Stop the detonation. Tomorrow, when it's safe, we'll find what you're looking for. But right now, you can all go home.
All: Yes!
Harper: All right!!
Zed: Hey.
Addison: We did it, we stopped the demo! What's wrong?
Zed: Addison. I'm gonna lose the election, which means I can't take you to Prawn.
Addison: That's okay, Zed. We cannot go to the Prawn together. *Zed holds out the necklace* He found it! Thank you. What?
Zed: I took it. I stole it when you weren't looking.
Addison: I thought I lost it. I questioned myself.
Zed: Addison, I'm sorry. I was afraid that if you turned into a wolf, I'd lose you.
Addison: You don't get to make that choice for me!
Zed: But a werewolf?
Addsion: I finally find where I belong, and you try to steal that from me? Why would I ever go to the Prawn with you after what you did? *Addison puts on the necklace but does not turn into a werewolf* Am I?
Bree: You're beautiful, Addie, but the same beautiful that you've always been.
Harper: I'm so sorry Addi.
Wyatt: She's not a werewolf.
Zombie: Oh my gosh, boss, boss! We got a problem!
Zed's Dad: What?
Zombie: The remote shorted out, and now the detonation timer's running.
Zed's Dad: Well, shut it off!
Zombie: I can't.
Zed's Dad: No, no! *Everyone run toward the plant*
Harper: *Jumps over peoples head and runs passed Wynter who gasps when she looks back with a smirk*
Wyatt: Harper no!
Harper: *Puts on her moonstone necklaces and runs into the plant* I'm sorry Mom. *Seabrook power explodes with Harper inside*
The wolves begain to cough as their sorce of life got destroyed. Wyatt begains to feel even more pain than the rest of the group but the boy didn't know why. Wynter whimpers at the loss of the of her friend. Addison and Zed stare at the wreckage both of them not being able to comprehend what Harper had just done.

906 words

Hey Alphas sorry for the short chapter, but the story is almost done. Yay!! Have a good day/night and remember...

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Amccauslin