Pleiades:...Uh..Yea, my parents gave me a strange name, I know...

He was confused, isn't he supposed to be known as public enemy number one right now? In his world if something like this happened than this news would quickly spread through the interne-

.....

Oh, right.

Pleiades: (Right, there is no internet here and the information wouldn't spread this quickly in the medieval era. It's only been a day since the discovery of the supposed Archbishop, I would be really surprised if it even spread through all the major cities, much less some random village.)

???: Uh..I think it's nice! Also, why do you have black hair?

Pleiades: Huh? What do you mean why?

???: W-Well, Mom said that it's very rare for someone to have black hair.

Pleiades made sure to make a mental note of that fact.

Pleiades: I'm uh...Not from around here, let's just say that. Also, mind telling me your name?

Petra: M-My name is Petra.

Pleiades: I see, that's a nice name you have there.

Petra: Y-You said that you're not from around h-here, right...? Why don't I s-show you around?

He thought about the offer for a moment before nodding his head with a smile.

*later*

The village wasn't anything special, even if Petra showed him around. It was just a village in the medieval era with everything you could expect from it.

As he walked around with Petra he noticed two women staring at him with small blushes on their faces.

He winked at them with his left eye and smiled. That simple action caused the two women to blush a lot harder and look away in embarassment.

Pleiades: So even in another world It's the same reaction...

Petra: Hm? What was that Pleiades?

Pleiades: Ah, no nothing, don't worry about it. Anyways, you were talking about a puppy or something?

Petra's face brightened up as she heard that Pleiades wanted to hear more from her.

But she suddenly stopped as she noticed that the other kids were already playing with the dog.

Petra: Yep! The puppy is over there with the other kids!

She pointed at the group of kids at the back of the village. Pleiades saw that the other kids were mostly boys with the exception of a blond haired girl and a small girl with blue braided hair. She was also the one who was holding the puppy.

Him and Petra walked over there, the kids seemed excited to see Petra, although they seemed nervous when looking at Pleiades.

After some introductions, Pleiades found out that the names of the other kids were, Mild, Meina, Cain, Dine, Lucas and lastly Meili.

Meili seemed to be trying to show him the puppy, but she seemed to be a bit shy and couldn't put it into words.

Of course, Pleiades saw through the false act instantly.

He could tell that the girl was acting and while the acting was pretty good and it would probably fool anyone else, it wouldn't fool him.

He had been trying to figure out what Roswaal is planning in that head of his and compared to that this is nothing special to him.