-Crash-

"You know what I'm not even surprised" Minho finally said. Jisung looked at him in confusion, he couldn't tell if the older was angry or sad or possibly both. "You're not?" He imitated. Minho shook his head, it was honestly predictable. "Nope, I'm not" he repeated. Nobody knew what to say next, Chan was hoping that Minho would forgive him and then they could work together to take down the real problem. But Minho had a hard time forgiving, and that was evident when he glared at Jisung with such anger that the younger stepped back. "I thought you came back because you wanted to start again, I thought you were sorry for what you did and that you wanted to make amends" Minho began, his voice cracking. "Minho I do want to make amends, this could be our chance to start over with everything out in the open" Jisung said. It went quiet, Minho was staring down at his desk whilst Chan and Jisung were giving each other side glances. A manic type of laughter broke out, Minho sat there laughing like a madman. Jisung shrunk back into the wall and Chan stared at his boss with wide eyes, he was fucking insane.

When the laughter finally died down Minho sat there with a smile on his face. "Get the fuck out of my house Jisung, and don't come back" he stated calmly. Jisung silently pleaded with him, begging him to give him another chance. "Leave now". His voice was much darker this time, it was laced with rage and another emotion that was unrecognised. Jisung knew that there was no arguing with Minho, he wasn't going to win so he left without another word. "Minho look, I'm sure we can work something out" chan said. "You can leave as well" Minho replied, refusing to look at Chan. Chan stared at him in shock, he was being kicked out too? "Now Christopher, before I call the security to escort you out" Minho spat.

Changbin was still marking his files when Chan and Jisung came down the stairs with bags in there hands. "Woah woah, where are you both going?" He asked. "We're leaving" Jisung said. "What? You can't just leave". Changbin looked at Chan to see if he had anything to say but he simply just shrugged and continued to walk towards the front door. "What happened?" Changbin asked, standing up. "It doesn't matter, we have to go I'll talk to you soon" Chan replied and he grabbed Jisung by the arm, pulling them both out of the house and slamming the door behind them. Changbin stood still for a few moments processing what had just happened, he went to speak to Minho to ask about what happened. The door to the office was locked and Changbin tried knocking but he received no response. He would have to wait for an answer as he clearly wasn't going to be given one any time soon.

——————————————————————————

Chan clenched the wheel tightly and glared at the road ahead of him. He can't believe that he was stupid enough to actually accept Jinyoungs offer. He had put his family and his friendship with Minho in jeopardy and his actions had consequences. He needed to find himself and Jisung a place to say for the time being so that he could fully focus on taking JYP down. "We could call BamBam?" Jisung suggested from where he was sat in the passenger seat. "That would probably piss Minho off more and we need his help, we can stay at the apartment I brought for a while" Chan replied. A few weeks prior to the incident he had brought a small apartment downtown and he was only going to use it to store things but this seemed like a good opportunity to use it. "What are going to do Chan? He's going to kill us both and you know it" Jisung said. He was worried, both of them were but they refused to play Jinyoungs game, they wouldn't be a pawn in his chess board.

The car pulled to a stop outside of a relatively nice looking apartment block. "You never told me you had bought this" Jisung mentioned whilst taking his backpack out of the car boot. "I didn't think I would have to use it" Chan confessed. They both hauled their bags up the stairs as the elevators weren't in use and Chan fumbled around in his pocket for the key to his apartment. Although he hadn't been there much, the place was decorated nicely. "I updated Jackson on our situation, he called a meeting to talk about what's going to happen next, he's worried that JYP is going to come back sooner than expected". Chan wasn't really listening to what Jisung was saying, he was looking around the room wondering how his friendship with Minho had came tumbling down just like that. It's really sad when everything you thought was stable crashes.

"Did you hear what I said?" Jisung asked. Chan snapped out of his daze and turned his attention towards the younger. "Yeah, text him this address and tell him we will be over soon" he replied. Jisung nodded and pulled out his phone to send Jackson a text. "I'm going out to get subway you want anything?". Chan shook his head and started to unpack his things out of his backpack. He had multiple messages from Changbin and Felix who were confused as to what happened. He didn't bother replying, he would leave the explaining up to Minho.

Speaking of which, Minho sat sulking in his bedroom. He still couldn't get his head wrapped around the events of earlier that evening. It all happened so fast, Chan was the one working behind the scenes, pulling the strings like a puppet master. Minho still blamed himself for thinking that Jisung had changed, he was still the same selfish backstabbing traitor that he knew a long time ago. His phone buzzed from where it lay on his bed stand.  It was a text message from an unknown number- Call me.