Chapter 3

Author's Notes:

YAY!!! I gotten seven comments, six fans, and ten votes. That was enough for me to decide to continue on with this story. Plus I might start another story because a comment was made that they were getting tired of vampires which I don't blame them. I love vampires but there has been alot of vampire stories. So it might be fun to do something without vampires. We'll see how it goes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Vanessa's POV:

No more sun, no more amazing food, no more designer clothes. Six years of living like a princess, six years of training and now I have to go back. Back to constant gloom from the lack of sun, back to McDonalds, and back to Wal-Mart bought clothes. I let out a long sigh as I stared out the window of the bus. I've been staying with Wendy and Austin for the past six years, training for the day I would go home.They had told me things that I never thought would have been possible. Wendy has the ability to see anyones past,present,and future. That's how they got their money, she knew all the lottery numbers so they won every single time.

I remember the pure shock on my face when they told me about vampires and shape-shifters. How my own best friend was soon going to become apart of the pack. They told me about imprints and how I was going to become Jacob's. That fact right there would have made me run right back home and wait. Just rub it in stupid Bella's face as I would have Jake and not her. But when Wendy told me about how the Cullens killed her brother, James, and were soon going to kill the rest of her pack I knew I had to stay and help them. Laurent had been tooked over to the dark side of another golden eyed clan and Victoria just wouldn't listen to Wendy. So it was up to me to help them with their revenge

Because of what the told me it's going to help me take down the Cullens. To rid Forks of the evil vampires that hid behind beautiful golden eyes. Wendy told me how vampires that drank the blood of humans eye color were gold so they could trick their pray. Wendy and Austin only drank animal's blood. Everday they would always leave for alittle bit in order to hunt. I didn't mind being left alone, it gave me more time to train.

I've learned how to close her mind off, how to control her emotions, and to hide her future. All of this to trick Edward, Alice, and Jasper. None of them would know what hit them. I have gotten so good that Wendy could no longer see my future.

The bus finally came to a stop and I waited for the other people to get off so I could get off as well. I was glad to be outside somewhere, I've had to spend the past three days at a motel to rid the scent of vampire on me. It would seem weird if I showed up in La Push smelling like a vampire.

I grabbed my backpack that carried a few pairs of clothes. That was all I could take with me, which I didn't mind. I stepped off the bus and was instantly hit with the cool La Push air. Home sweet home, I thought in my mind as I rolled my eyes.

I started the long walk home, my mind kept going over all my training. Show no emotion, don't let them know what we have in mind. I just know it's going to be hard to face my parents after six years. But I know I have to do it in order for the plan to work out. I took my time as I walked through the woods that once calmed me so many years ago. It was here that I met Jacob when we were just little kids. We would come and play hide-and-go-seek or watch the older kids go cliff diving. Something Embry and Quil would come but it had always been me and Jake.

I pushed the memories to the back of my head and picked up my pace before more memories started to kick in. I finally came out of the opening and saw my house. It was still a dirty white from years of constant rain. This was probably going to be one of the hardest things she was going to have to do.