Chapter 4 - Punjab mein puranay rishte

Fear kept her grounded. Shenaaz knew that ever since she had first began working in the film industry and then later on to music industry, she was aware of the highs she'd reach due to her hard work but there was always something that kept her grounded.

Fear. Terror.

Then it became true in the form of her controversy. She lost everything she had worked hard in order to earn her fame and name. Producers and directors had rejected her just by hearing name and no matter how much good interview she gave it didn't changed.

Then came Bigg Boss, a new chance to redeem herself. A chance to start fresh in Mumbai. Where no one will know of her there, she'll be reborn as a star there. That was the first reason Shenaaz had agreed to shoot the show.

However when has life ever let her relish in peace. Her controversy followed her to the show - Himanshi came.

Shenaaz knew that she had forgiven and forgotten whatever that had happened between them. All the bad blood now in the past but once she had seen Himanshi's face, fear crawled back inside of her. It kept her grounded, that everything she had earned in her will be once again lost.

It would have been, if it wasn't for her kind nature and the way Siddharth had handle her. When she had screamed for Bigg Boss to open the doors and let her out, Siddharth had held her hand and promised to stay by her side.

"Tu mera saath kabhi bhi nahi choray ga",she asks in desperation, trying to wipe each tear of past painful memory.

"Kabhi nahi",he confirms, promises in his own hidden words as he held's her hand in a tight grip and leads her to face her fears.

Maybe this was what he was doing right now. Holding her hand ever so gently, squeezing it tightly each time they shared an eye contact as he drove.

"Siddharth meray dard honay lagi hai",she whined scrunching her nose softly. "Tu bohat tight pakra hua hai".

He smiled her sweetly as he replied. "Tou chor doon"?

There was slight hint of teasing and another meaning which Shenaaz grabs onto quickly.

"Nahi",she replies, her eyes widened quickly. "Kabhi nahi chor".

They were going to discuss some project with her Punjabi manager and since it was her first comeback project, Siddharth had decided that he'll be there every step for her work.

He had told her that he'd drive her to the director himself rather than have Shebaaz drive her. Shenaaz had argued with him for a long half an hour to tell him that it was okay, that he had been too tired these days and that he should relax since it was much like a vacation for him.

"Abay pagal hai kya?"he asked suddenly angry at her rejection. "Mujhe jana hai tou mein jaon ga. Tu kon hoti hai mujhe mana karnay wali".

"Siddharth tu wessay itna thaak gaya hai baby",she tries to reason which is usually not the scene. "Aur jab se ayein hein koi na koi teray ko kahein leke jata hai."

"Haan tou? Mein ne bola mein thaak gaya hoon"?

Shenaaz sighs through her nose trying to calm herself. This was going to lead to just another arguement if none of them back down.

She grabs his palm in betweem her own and started to rub it, massaging the points he likes at the very edge of it as she tries to speak again.

"Mujhe teiko leke janay mein koi masla nahi hai. Bus teri fiqar hai".

His taut muscles relax suddenly as her soft smile beams on her face. Her eyes so filled with adoration, expression so tender as she held his hand.

"Okay." He agrees, to what? He wasn't sure.