Beginning of the End

Start from the beginning

——————————————-

I kept on running towards the place I wanted to go and oddly enough, I didn't really see any people. I would've at least thought they would be evacuating; or maybe they already had?

Well, as long as no one was in my way the quicker I would be on arriving. That's when I encountered them again, Pieck, Gabi, Magath and Colt. They had seemed to have seen me too. Besides, they were in front of me.

That didn't stop me from running though. I just simply jumped over them all and carried on.

I turned around and saw Pieck's machinery on her Titan's back. It was facing straight towards me so I quickly stopped myself and twisted my whole body around so I was fully looking at them.

I put my hands on the ground and closed my eyes. I didn't say anything; I didn't have to say anything. I just had to imagine.

"Your majesty!" A voice yelled at me. "Don't do this! Your people need you back in Marley!"

I looked up and saw Magath slowly walking towards me.

I sighed. A hole appeared in my Titan to reveal where I was, but I didn't let myself out fully.

"I never had people to rule over to begin with!" I yelled back. "I was left to die. To rot on this awful island with titans! No one dared to help me! You didn't help me either but you instead kidnapped me because no one else had the guts to rule over that place."

No one said another word.

The hole sealed up and hid me away back into my Titan's body. I closed my eyes and imagined a large and thick wall of concrete rising in front of me. That should've blocked any view of me from them.

Suddenly, I heard a loud roar in the distance. Eren and Reiner were definitely fighting. Goodness knows who was winning.

"I better hurry up. Besides, I wouldn't be surprised if Zeke showed up at any moment." I say to myself.

——————————-

I had managed to reach the place I wanted to be at and I had even managed to get up the wall. I had melted parts of the hardening on the wall where I could place my hands. It did take a while but I managed to get there.

I stood up straight, in my Titan form, on top of the wall and gazed down on Shiganshina. It looked like a wreck on one side and the other was completely untouched, for now.

There was hardening all over the place. I could see Eren stood in the middle of it all so it must've been him doing this with the War Hammer's ability.

He was currently holding Reiner away from his nape. Reiner looked very damaged and his jaw was even dropping off. Eren was also damaged with one of his eyeballs falling out. He was bleeding from his head and was very battered.

I would've helped him but with the distance I was at, my aim would be very inaccurate and I could possibly hurt Eren more. Even though I wanted to hurt him, I couldn't afford to do that.

I knelt down on both my knees and slouched down as far as I could. A hole managed to appear in my Titan and it revealed where I was again, but this time it was big enough for me to step out. So I did.

It was like I had stepped into a knew world with fresh, cooler air. A gentle breeze danced through each strand of hair on my head.

I looked down from over the edge of the wall and looked down at the scene. Reiner was about to bite Eren's nape again but Eren was holding him up with one hand.

That's when I saw it. Something whizzed past everyone's vision and hit Reiner straight in the face, forcing him to fall backwards. It was rocks. Crushed parts of a large rock.

I turned my head to where they came from and saw something large not too far away from me. It had hair on its body for the most part and was around 20 meters tall - the Beast Titan, Zeke.

"I thought... no." I said to myself. "You wouldn't get past Levi. He wouldn't let you... unless." I covered my mouth gently. "Something happened."

Zeke took another set of crushed rocks and threw towards the 5 aircrafts that were about to land. They instead crashed on the other side of Shiganshina.

I looked back down at Eren's position and he was already making his way to us. The plan was going smoothly, that was until a loud bang went off.

I turned my head to see what the commotion was about and my eyes widened.

Zeke had been shot near his neck and he fell down the wall. All the way down to the bottom. Across the wall, a large gun was placed down and was facing in my direction. I waited for a couple seconds before realising they must've run out of ammo. They would've already shot me otherwise.

Jaegerists from the Scouts had ODM gear and proceeded to attack the Cart Titan who was also in top of the wall now. At least no one was disturbing me.

Shouting, yelling, screaming was heard in the distance. Explosions could also be heard along with the ground shaking. Then came an even louder scream but nothing humanly. It was too loud to be humanly.

I felt a zap run through my whole body before something forced me onto the ground.

"Uh-oh." A voice said from out of no where. "This isn't really good."

"Cozbi? What's happening to me?" I asked him.

"Don't ask me. Maybe ask your friend Zeke?" Cozbi replied.

"The wine." I immediately answered myself.

"Zeke's spinal fluid." He answers in an even tone. "You might want to come with me just in case you bump into him and set off something disastrous."

"Zeke's scream." I said in a worried tone.

I managed to crawl and make my way to the edge of the wall again and I looked down to see many balls of light. It was no doubt people being turned into titans. Zeke was laying back down on the floor.

I backed away from the edge and stayed a safe distance from it.

"T...ti..." I said as I tried to refrain myself from saying any word. It was like something was forcing me to do things I didn't want to do. Who knows what I would do if I actually said it.

Eren and Zeke were already at the bottom. Did that mean I had to go too? There was only one way to find out.

So I then crawled back and looked down the wall. Eren was running to Zeke as Reiner was held back since he was stuck to hardening.

Then, a jolting pain arrived in one of my arms and I started to slip forward. Someone had shot me from a long way away since I could see a shiny barrel facing towards me. I knew it was a gun.

I lost my balance and fell down the wall - plummeting straight towards the ground.

"Oh shit.."