Secrets

"Do I really have to go in there?" I ask reluctantly.

"Yes. You know your punishment so get in." Levi says. He pushes me inside the cell and locks the metal door behind me. "Wasn't so hard was it?"

"Isabel. Farlan." I say in my head. "How the hell am I supposed to look after him if he is always doing this to me?!"

Inside the cell, is a bed and a sink. There is a separate room for a toilet across the hall but we needed to ask first.

The cells were made of metal bars running vertically and there are no walls in-between each cell so me, Eren and Mikasa can see every movement we all do.

"Don't worry guys. I'll be with you for as long as I can each day." Armin says.

"We are not worried. At least I'm not." I say.

"We're not worried either!" Eren tells me.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I reply. I walk up to the bars and I put my hands on them. "What are we supposed to do in here?"

"Eat. Sleep." Levi replies. "And get your hands off those bars."

I look over at my hands and they were steaming - not my hands but the bars. I had almost burnt through them but why now?

"Whoops." I whisper to myself.

"Try to keep away from them." Levi tells me as he walks away.

"Where is Hange. It's been a while." I ask.

"Yeah it has been quite a while since we have seen her." Eren says.

"Three. Two. One." Levi counts down and there is a sudden bang at the door. The door knob turns and Hange is seen coming into the room.

"Sorry for the delay!" She pants.

"Did you never learn how to use a door?" I ask sarcastically. I see her holding a small crate. "What's in there?"

Hange places it down and puts her hands on her hips. "This is your food until you get out of here. It won't be great but it will do."

"So do you know exactly how long we are in here for?" Eren asks.

"Well due to you and Mikasa being insubordinate and (Y/n) attempting to kill one of her comrades it will be around a week." Hange explains.

I roll my eyes. "I wasn't trying to attempt to murder him."

"Then what were you doing?" Levi asks.

"I was going to do something great for the world and silence him." I answer. "I wasn't attempting - I was going to do it."

"So you did try and attempt to kill him." Hange says.

I groan. "Whatever."

"You will be eating bread and drinking water while you are here." Levi says. "It's not yet time to eat so I think you should get some rest."

"Don't you think I have rested enough?" I ask.

"I don't think so. You have not rested enough for the past few days." Levi says.

"Fine. You know what? I will rest." I tell him. I get up and stomp to my bed. I cover myself up with the blanket and close my eyes.