Fighting Back

I land on the grass nearby the titan and look up. I see a lot of steam coming from the colossal titan that sends people flying.

"What is going on up there?" I ask myself. The same large hand from the Armoured titan grabs me and lifts me up and makes me face him. "Why did you have to do this Reiner? Do you know the situation you have just got yourself into?" I point to the side of him where a fist comes swinging towards his face. He falls backwards with me still in his hands but his grip loosens.

I crawl out of his hands with steam coming from my hands and head. I look up to see Hange and her squad coming down the walls. I put my hands on the ground and say. "Titan."

A strike of lightening comes from the sky and my titan appears. But something felt.. off. I felt more energetic and powerful than normal. What was this feeling?

I look down to see my original body kneeling down with a ring of fire around it but the shield still wasn't there. I needed to find out to activate it and quick.

--Flashback--

"(Y/n)! Take down your shield now!"  I hear a voice shout at me. "Say it! We are worried about you and want you to come home!"

Who are they? What was I supposed to say?

--flashback end--

Then it hit me. "Protect me." I say. A large orb surrounds my original body so nothing can touch it or get near it.

I look behind me to see Eren being thrown over some trees. Reiner makes his way towards Eren and I try to stop him by punching him in the face with all my might. His face cracks a tiny bit but my arm is technically blown off. Steam arose from where my limb had fallen off from and it started to regenerate itself.

"This is going to be harder that I thought." I say in my head.

The Titan turns around and gets into a fighting stance. It sprint towards me and catches me off guard. It knocks me down to the ground and I leap up straight away.

It runs towards me again and I do the same. We almost meet each other in the middle but I jump over him. I turn around and sprint back towards him.

I take one of his hands and kick the back of his legs to make him fall. I then use his arm to spin him around and make him lay down, face first, on the ground - restraining him by not letting go of his hand. Just like I did in training.

I look over in Eren's direction to see if he has gotten up yet. He was still laying down there.

Mikasa comes flying to Reiner who was currently being restrained by me for now. She tries to cut through his skin but it doesn't work. It was like trying to cut iron with a spoon.

"It's not working." Mikasa says. I shake my head and hint at her to fall back to the wall before a loud roar is heard underneath me.

The Armoured Titan uses its other hand to grab my hair and fling me off. I fell into a group of trees nearby which took the breath out of me in my original body. I look over to see the armoured titan walking towards Eren who was still regenerating and not moving.

I try to get up from the trees but I was too late. The Armoured Titan had already just about reached Eren.

"If I don't help him, he will probably never come back again." I say in my head. I roar at Eren to signal he should get up.

He stays still for a moment before getting up. He rises slowly and stands up straight. His eyes are glowing green and he runs towards the Armoured Titan. We could beat him!