𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬

°•°
"Granger." Draco said poking Hermione on the side as they sat next to each other in the library.

Hermione ignored him. Again. Was it pissing Draco off? Yes. Was he gonna annoy her till he got her attention? Also yes.

"Granger."

"Granger."

"Granger."

"Granger."

"Gra-"

"Hi! You're Hermione Granger right?" A third year ravenclaw smiled.

Hermione smiled back at the young girl but before she could reply, she heard Draco scowl.

"That's Hermione Malfoy to you!" He said causing Hermione to roll her eyes.

"Don't listen to him. Yes I am Hermione Granger and you are?"

"I have never been more insulted." Draco mumbled as he watched Hermione talk to the third year.
°•°

°•°
"Malfoy has a crush on me? The pure blood Slytherin? The most pompous ass to have ever stepped foot on the grounds of hogwarts has a crush on me? Hermione Granger? A muggle born Gryffindor? Oh how the mighty have fallen-"

"Hermione, we've been married for 45 years now. We have 3 kids and several grandchildren. Can you please stop this?" Draco sighed.

Hermione smiled and gave Draco a small peck on the lips. "I know but It's still hard to believe."
°•°

°•°
Harry sighed. He lost Ron in a crowded room filled with Hogwarts students. This calls for desperate measures.

"HERMIONE GRANGER IS A BITCH!" Harry yelled and just then a very angry blonde pushed through the crowd.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Draco said glaring at Harry causing him to stumble a bit. Malfoy sure knows how to fucking glare.

Before Harry could reply, Ron came up to them eating a cookie. "Hey mate, why'd you call Hermione a bitch? And what's Malfoy doing here?" He asked as he took another bite of his cookie.
°•°

°•°
"Gin for the last time Malfoy and I aren't dating!" Hermione whispered as she and Ginny were in the head common room with Draco.

Draco was in the living room and Hermione and Ginny were in the kitchen.

Ginny narrowed her eyes as she crossed her arms. "Alright. Hermione, what do bees make?" She asked, her voice loud and clear.

Hermione raised an eyebrow. "Honey?"

"Yes love?" Draco said looking up from his book as Hermione blushed bright red.

"Don't ever lie to my face." Ginny smirked.
°•°

°•°
"Malfoy I know what I did was right-"

"You're not always right Granger-"

"And you are-"

"You are so annoying-"

"Stupid ferret-"

"Know it all."

"Spoiled brat!"

"Mudblood." Draco sneered.

Hermione glared at him. "Death eater."

Hermione and Draco stood there, glaring at each other as the rest of the class watched them. Slytherins were betting that Draco would hex Granger and Gryffindors were betting Hermione would punch Draco again.

And just in case she did, Harry had set up a camera.

But to their surprise they didn't end up doing either. In fact what they did was the opposite.

They kissed each other.
°•°

°•°
"Before I get married I want to try every single cake with my fiancee." Hermione stated.

"I'm sure he'd love that."

Hermione raised an eyebrow. "And how would you know?"

Draco smirked. "Because I love cake."
°•°

°•°
"Say Granger...you look like my next girlfriend." Draco smirked.

Hermione rolled her eyes, attempting to hide the smile on her face but failing. "Not a chance, Malfoy. Now are you done flirting?"

Draco shook his head and smiled. "I won't give up Granger."
°•°

°•°
"NO!" Hermione yelled as she watched Draco fall to the ground.

She shot curses at those who attacked Draco and quickly dragged him out of the battle field.

Luckily it wasn't a killing spell but it was still very dangerous.

"Draco! Draco wake up!" Hermione cried. No, no he couldn't be.

"Draco Malfoy, if you don't wake up right this second so I can tell you that I love you, I swear I'm gonna name this kid after Harry or Ron and I'm gonna let Blaise choose his or her haircut until they are old enough to complain!"

Draco immediately shot up. "No way in hell are you naming our kid after Potter or Weasel!"
°•°

°•°
"I love you but I'm not supposed to." Draco said.

"I love you but I'm scared." Hermione sighed.

"I love you but my pride." Draco.

"I love you but my-"

Blaise groaned. "Oh just kiss for Merlin's sake!"
°•°