𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬

"HARRY POTTER IS DEAD!!" Voldemort laughs, all the death eaters joined aswell.

"Now is the time to come forward and join us..or Die." Voldemort announced, his eyes fell over to his daughter.

Hermione smirked proudly and started walking over to them but before she could get any closer to them, Ron pulled her back and looked at her like she was crazy.

"Hermione what the hell are you doing?!" He yelled.

Hermione glared at him and pulled her arm away from him. "Don't touch me you blood traitor! And what does it look like I'm doing? I'm obviously walking towards them right?"

The order looked at her shocked as the death eaters, along with her father and boyfriend laughed.

"B-But why?!" Ron asked.

Hermione rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "They're my family. Of course I'm gonna side with them."

"Then what the hell do you call me? Ginny, mum, fred, george, charlie, dad?!"

"Blood traitors." Hermione shrugged.

Ginny was fuming behind Ron. "Why you filthy bi-"

"Finish that sentence Blood traitor, we might just reserve a special prisoner cell for you and your family right at our manor." Hermione smirked and walked over to voldemort and hugged him.

"Finally Father! I was getting tired with all those stupid filth." Hermione said as her father chuckled.

"I'm sorry dear."

Ron looked flabbergasted as he pointed between Hermione and Voldemort.  "Hermione d-did you just..he just-"

"What Ronald? Can't a girl just hug her father?"

"FATHER?!?!"

Hermione smirked. "Oh? You didn't know?" She laughed.

"I'm Voldemort's daughter. I'm the dark princess..and this.." she says walking over to Draco and kissing him. "Is my fiancee. Handsome isn't he? He's a better kisser than you actually." Hermione smirked.