"Awaken To a Loud Noise"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Warning are left in the Book's description please read them before proceeding.

Keep in mind, this is Yandere Hank were talking about.

The Art above is mine.
-I have a discord server, check my profile to join it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere In Nevada..

You feel the red sky enter your room as it brighten more then before, usually its dark.

You were awaken to a loud noise coming my next door it was usual for this to happen unless the Agency is raiding houses or bandits, even worse.. The Anti AAHW.

Though moving houses was normal for you yet marks were left on your body no matter you don't feel left out! Everyone in Nevada has fucked up bodies including normal citizens.

Getting up from your bed just to check whats going on out there is what you normally do? Maybe you don't know.. you just had an urge to check it out! Its not like anything bad will happen right? Right.. Well jokes on you! Your wrong 99% wrong you still had 1% to escape but most likely not sorry.

Grabbing the door handle pushing it open as your eyes adjusted to the red sky you felt a small breeze past you refreshing? No that was a FUCKING BULLET. You were shocked to see that not hit you with your reaction you caught someones attention.. guess who? The one and only Hank J. Wimbleton staring at each other for uhm.. lets say 3 minutes.

Turning away you knew you were dead, there was no point in running Hank has been chasing people all his life nearly, yet you weren't dead? Turning back around just to see no one you slightly panic moving away slowly to avoid any loud noises to attract anyone else, they clearly went to continue their mission.

Though you still question yourself.. why didn't Hank kill you? Did you peak his interest or perhaps.. no. Why are you thinking that- "THAT?!" You yelled as the feeling of a large sized hand touch your shoulder as it digged deeper in your skin.

The feeling of your own blood drip down slowly but shortly ending up onto the ground, you knew fighting back was useless.. atleast you could try? Maybe.

You felt a sharp pain on your neck it didn't last long as you felt dizzy and somewhat sick, Falling onto your knees passing out right after.
_________________________________________

——————————————————–-

The feeling of chains wrapped around your wrists above your head, adjusting to the darkness around you.

Looking around as you see no point in screaming to drag attention down here? A basement of some sort, act smart y/n. Screaming, moving the chains around and other shit will get you killed or getting found out that your awake from your "sleep"  after finishing looking around the room with blood stains across the walls along with some other shit you rather not say.

As you were busy thinking about your thoughts you didn't notice the tall black figure infront of you, staring into your soul from above.. until you felt drool drip onto your hand wait- DROOL?! You yelp from the reaction staring upwards into the figure's eyes. "H-hey big guy.. need an-anything?" You say in fear staring into his eyes

He said nothing but kneeling down at your level as they pulled his mask down revealing his metal jaw with scars here and there, watching it open revealing his slender tongue. With no answer to your question he LICKED you! Making you jump, You shift back the smallest bit "WH- WHAT THE FUCK!" You yelled getting a small reaction out of Hank as they back up and stand up tall.

As you watch the figure leave, you were sure they were going to come back.. no one leaves unless they want that person to starve to death. Or somewhat wither away without hesitation you start to move around trying to break free which wont do much BUT! It might get someones attention or his attention again.

You continued to make loud noises just loud enough to get Hank come back down the stairs staring at you with annoyance.

"Can you SHUT THE FUCK UP? As much as I lov- HATE. You, those noises your making are pissing me OFF." They said with a loud yet deep voice it sounded- dead in a way.. it didn't sound like a normal voice someone would have.

Without hesitation Hank grabbed your foot to drag you closer to him just to carry you grabbing you by the waist as they had to kneel down just to do it, they threw you over their shoulder.

You didn't notice but your chains were off what a relief! Though your face felt rather warmer then usual you didn't take notice of that until he sat you down on the couch upstairs.

They then sat beside you forcefully making you move onto his lap "HEY-" you were cut off by Hank's hand. "Shut it." They replied feeling their hands move down to your thighs made you rather uncomfortable.. even without PERMISSION?! You squirm underneath him just for him to moan slightly.

That didn't help at all.

"Keep squirming darling, it feels great!~" They said while looking up, however you felt disgusted. You never choose this? You never choose to have any Sexual interaction just yet? You kick yourself off of him.

Landing on the floor with your legs open.. just enough space for him to start pounding you like a beast, unlucky for you. YOU couldn't react fast enough
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry, if that happen quick- I had no ideas so I skipped forward to where they kidnapped you.

If your going to hate over such small things and complaining about other shit im going to ask you kindly to fuck off <3

I'll fix the chapter later if I find any mistakes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~