Emile watched her leave and sighed, "I hope that girl can act like a teenager for once. Maybe this year will be different."

Odette opened the door to her homeroom, hearing Chloe talking to Marinette. "So go and sit beside that new girl over there?" Chloe pointed to Alya in the front row on the other end.

'It seems like Chloe is at it again...' Odette thought as she walked to her seat in the back nearest to the window. She sat had a row to herself, which didn't bother her since she wasn't one to talk or make friends.

"But...." Marinette started, but Chloe interrupted her.

"Adrien's arriving today, and since that's his seat, this is going to be my seat. Got it?" Chloe said, placing her hands on the desk.

"Who's Adrien?" Marinette asked quietly, unsure who the boy is.

Odette leaned on her hand, staring out the window as she listened to Chloe and Sabrina laugh. "Can you believe she doesn't know who he is? What planet do you live on?" Chloe asked rudely.

"He's only a famous model," Sabrina told the poor girl.

"And I am his best friend. He adores me." Chloe said proudly with a smirk before frowning at Marinette, "Go on, move."

Alya stood up from her seat and walked over to them, arms crossing with a determined look, "Who elected you Queen of Seats?"

"Look, Sabrina, we've got a little do-gooder this year," Chloe said, "What you gonna do, shoot beams at me with your glasses."

Alya's eyes narrowed, leaning towards Chloe, "Wouldn't you like to know?" She grabbed Marinette's hand, "C'mon."

She brought Marinette to her seat, making the bluenette fall that caused her to drop some of her macaroons, "Sorry, sorry, sorry."

"Everyone has a seat?" Emile asked, starting to write his name on the board, "For those who don't know me, I'm Mr. Auclair. I'll be your teacher this year."

Chloe rolled her and whispered, "Great. We have the invisible princess' uncle as a teacher. Too bad, she needs special treatment for people to notice her." She and Sabrina laughed quietly, looking over at the girl. Odette ignored them and continued to look outside the window.

Odette paid attention to class while having small daydreams here and there. Can you blame her? It's the same routine every year on the first day. What could happen?

The bell rang and everyone started to pack their things to leave, "If you who have P.E, meet Mr. D'Argencourt at the stadium. The rest of you can go to the library," Mr. Auclair said as Odette saw Kim handing Ivan a note.

"Kim!" Ivan shouted after reading it, startling everyone at the volume. He went to punch his classmate when Mr. Auclair spoke out.

"Ivan, what are you doing?"

"It's Kim. I'm so gonna...." Ivan tried to punch him again, but Mr. Auclair wasn't having it.

"Ivan! Go to the principal's office."

Ivan growled, crumbling the paper and walking out the room. Odette's eyebrows furrowed in worry, feeling bad for the misunderstood giant. He may seem intimidating with his heavy-metal style, but he was a good guy. He just doesn't know how to handle certain situations.

She grabbed her bag, heading to the stadium for her P.E. class. She walked in the back of the group, seeing a purple butterfly heading towards the school. She raised an eyebrow, but shook it off.

♡♡♡

When they reached the stadium, Mr. D'Argencourt had everyone set up an obstacle course and stretch. As she stretches, she stared at Kim, wondering what he had written to Ivan.