chapter 4

Draco had followed not far behind Maximus to outside the castle, not far from Hagrid's hut.

"Max" he hissed to the boy "Maximus well get caught"

"Oh shut it Draco" the taller of the boys hissed back turning to be face to face with the other.

"Look I-I'm sorry for annoying you, i took it to far" the blond stammered.

"It's ok blondie locks, it was just irritating" he laughed as Draco scolded at the nick name.

As they were about to leave something in the window of the grounds keepers hut caught there attention.

"Is that Potter and the little freaks"

"Come on they saw us" Max grabbed his hand and rushed into the castle. "We have to tell Professor Mcgonagall"

When the two got the professor they told her they saw Potter and his friends outside, as they walked her to the entrance of the castle they stumbled across the golden trio.

"Good evening" she states as the three stop, the two Slytherins smirking behind her.

Soon all six of them got to Mcgonagall's office.

"Nothing, i repeat nothing gives a student the right to walking about the school at night. Therefore as punishment for your actions 50 points will be taken"

"50?" Weasley said in shock as the Slytherins grin.

"Each, and to ensure it doesn't happen again all five of you will receive detention" at this Draco's and Max's grins drop.

Draco walks forward "excuse me Professor perhaps i heard you wrong, i thought you said the five of us"

"No you heard me correctly Mr Malfoy, you see honourable as yours and Mr Allard's intentions where you too were out of bed after hours. You two will join your classmates in detention"

At this Draco turned to the dark haired Slytherin who was frowning then to Potter with hate.

Detention finally arrived and the five of them were walked out of the castle buy Filch. "A pity they made the old punishments die"

"There was a time detention would find you hanging by your thumbs in the dungeons" the old man grumbled then continued "God i miss the screaming" max winced at that but stayed quiet

They arrived at the small hut "You'll be surviving detention with Hagrid tonight, he's got a little job to do inside the dark forest"

As Hagrid came out his hut the squib spoke again "A sorry lot this Hagrid, oh good god man you're not still on about that bloody dragon are ya"

Hagrid takes a deep breath "Norbert's gone Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony"

"well that's good isn't it he'll be with his own kind" Granger questioned

"Yeah but what if he don't like Romania" Hagrid answered. Max rolled his eyes, he liked animals but he thought Hagrid was to attached. "What if the other dragons are mean to him, he's only a baby after all"

"Oh for god sake pull ya self together man you're going into the forest after all" Filch scoffed. "Ya gotta have ya wits about ya"

"The forest i thought that was a joke we can't go in there students aren't allowed and there are... werewolves" Draco stammered.

"Ah there's more than werewolves in those trees lad, you can be sure if that" the squib looked at the five and walked off "nighty night"

Max turned to the grey eyed boy who had fear written all over his face "He can't be serious, can he" the dark haired boy asked.

"Right, let's go" the half giant walked them into the dark forest Draco practically glued to the Allard boys arm as they blindly followed the man.

He suddenly stopped and dropped to the ground scooping something up in his finger before inspecting it

"Hagrid what is that" Harry questioned.

"What we're here for se that" holding up the substance "that's unicorn blood that is, i found one dead a few weeks ago. Yeah, this ones been hurt badly somehow"

The dark haired boy looked around the forest, his usual slicked back hair still slightly messy from the classes he had from the day but quickly slicked back by his hand. "H-how on earth did that happen"

"I don't know but it's our job to go find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione you'll come with me" Ron let out a weak 'okey' "Harry you'll go with Malfoy and Allard" he nodded in response to Hagrid.

"Okey then I get fang" Draco protested.

"Fine just so's you know he's a bloody coward" Hagrid agreed as the two Slytherins and Potter looked at fang.

Max, Draco and Harry all walked threw the forest. The blond holding a lantern as Max held on to fang "Wait until our fathers hear about this, this is servant stuff" be scoffed stroking fang as they walk

"If i didn't know better Maximus I'd say you were scared" Potter rolled his eyes.

"Well unfortunately you don't know better Potter" he scoffed with venom not admitting he was somewhat scared and was just stroking fang to distract himself.

A howl like sound startled the three "Did you hear that" Draco turned to Max before they continued walking.

"c'mon fang" Max gestured to the dog to follow before silently scoffing "scared" under his breath.

Soon enough the boys came to a stop, fang growling at the dark "what is it fang?" Harry asks.

The taller of the three looked into the darkness closer when suddenly a dark figure emerges he stepped back as the figure got closer, not paying attention to the others and not realising his grey eyed friend had ran away.

The dark haired boy shakingly got his wand from his pocket holding it out and pointing it at the figure and he slowly backed away from the dark form. He was stuck on what to do so he ran eventually bumping into Hagrid and the others.

——————
Writers block sucks ass (;'༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')

Anyway I don't have motivation to continue this but I will if you guys want me to