prologue

Maximus Neofytos Allard, a wealthy pure-blood heir to the Allard household. The only child was quite lonesome as a young child but very polite and quiet, the dark haired pale boy was always taught to be seen and not heard, speak when spoken to and well mannered. The boy shared his appearance with his father the same dark black hair and pale skin but greyish-blue eyes like his mother, apart from his eyes he could be a younger clone of his father.

Maximus' father, Anthimos Allard, was a well respected wizard and a very proud pure-blood with dark black hair that matched his sons that always was slicked back and neat. Anthimos always taught Maximus to be proud that he was a pure-blood wizard and that he should be respected as such, he always held high expectations for the young boy wanting to uphold the Allard name with pride wanting him to stay away from any one who threatened that such as mudbloods, half-bloods and muggles, oh how Anthimos hated muggles and don't get him started on mudbloods "filthy creatures" is what he referred to them as.

Unlike her husband, Olympia was more kind hearted towards her son. Although she still sheared her husband's beliefs for muggles she wanted the best for her son more, wanting him to marry a beautiful pure-blood witch and have her grandchildren. Olympia was the only love and comfort the young wizard had as a child, the woman unlike her son and husband had brunette hair and faire skin yet not as light as her husbands her eyes are a greyish-blue which she was glad her son inherited unlike the cold dead brown eyes his father held. Anthimos had a bad temper so when Maximus slipped up he would often shout at the boy even going as far and backhanding the boy a couple of times when he had angered his father to much.

Olympia, although strict like her husband, had more kindness in her greyish blue eyes that she shared with her son. when her husband went to far and let his anger lose on there son Olympia would comfort him by cradling the shaken boy in bed and singing a lullaby that her mother sang to her.