chapter 1

Maximus was very excited about the news of being invited to dinner by his parents close friends, the 8 year old Maximus had only been to a few dinner with his parents they were many very boring just old people talking about adult stuff so when Maximus heard he was invited with his parents, he wasn't all that pleased, but as soon as his parents told him that they have a son the same age as Maximus he was ecstatic. 'finally someone my age to be friends with' he thought as they all got ready to go over to the family's manor.

Although the Malfoy's were close friends with the Allard's they still dressed well for the occasion. Anthimos wearing a smart suit with the family ring and his dominant hand his black cloack like coat wrapped around him, Olympia in a long black flowing dress with the family jewels hanging from her neck and wrists with her white fur shawl over her shoulders. Summary to his father Maximus was wearing a smart suit without the suit jacket and just his black coat over him he also had the family crest attached to the right side of his coat.

As they arrived at Malfoy manor they were greeted by a small house elf. "dobby has come to collect your coats sir" the small creature explained looking up at Anthimos before the family all dumped their coats on the elf.

The manor was very spacious and luxurious Maximus had to admit, all the pictures of the family and relatives hung decoratively over the walls. The boy was so concentrated on the scenery of the manor that he didn't release they came to a stop in front two large doors and a man and a woman stood in front.

"Ah Anthimos my good friend it's wonderful to see you again" the man Maximus assumed was Lucius greeted "You remember my beautiful wife Narcissa don't you"

"Lucius wonderful seeing you, yes i remember Narcissa" the wizard said taking Lucius' hand in a firm handshake and then moving to kiss Narcissas hand.

"Narcissa wonderful seeing you darling" Olympia greeted taking the woman in a tight hug.

"Anyway, Draco will be down soon. You still haven't introduced me to this young man" Lucius says glancing at Maximus, and before his parents could get a word in the boy stepped forward.

"Maximus Allard, sir. it's a pleasure to meet you, and thank you for inviting me to dinner"

"Why such a polite young man" Narcissa says in surprise at such manners for someone so young.

"It seems Draco could learn a thing or two" Lucius joked as finally the young wizard himself emerged.

Draco looked at the strangers stud in his house, his eyes lingered on Maximus before his mother interrupted his thoughts.

"Draco these are our guests for this evening, the Allards" she ushered Draco to come down and introduce himself.

after the some catching up with the adults they usher the children to go play in Draco's room. In the boys room was a broomstick displaying proudly over Draco's massive bed ,that was surly to big for a 8 year old. Toys were scattered across the floor along with some Bertie Bott's every flavour beans on the bed, again to big for a 8 year old.

"You must be Maximus, i'm Draco" the beach blond held his hand out to Maximus, he took it and gave a polite nod. Hour or so past the boys were finally called down for dinner.

After that Draco and Maximus spent more time together and became best friends, after a couple of years it was time for the pair to go to Hogwarts, which they were very excited about.

So both families went to diagon alley buying both boys there school supplies and uniform along with a wand, Draco's being 10 inches hawthorn wood and a unicorn hair core and Maximus' being 13 inch blackthorn wood and dragon string core. as they were walking threw diagon alley Maximus spotted the pet shop and instantly went to see the animals, his father agreed that he could get one pet aslong as it wasn't toad. So Maximus settled on a black maine coon cat with one gold and one blue eye, naming him Hades.

As they exited diagon alley Hades rested on Maximus' shoulders, Draco and Maximus said there good bye's as the family makes there way back to the Allard manor Maximus exited to study and read his new magical books.

————————————————
first chapter YEYYY,

please tell me any feedback cos yeahhhh ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i will say i only right this when i'm bored so it might be slow updates