chapter 2

(the photo above is Hades, just with gold and blue eyes)

The Allard family was currently on platform 9 and three quarters. Anthimos and Olympia both standing behind the 11 year old boy with a cat sat on his shoulders, suddenly the boy turned and faced his parents, his mother with tears in her eyes gave Maximus a hug whispering "My baby's all grown up" and slowly peeling herself off her son.

Maximus turned to his father who, as always, looked at the boy unimpressed "i will write to you when i get into Slytherin and update you on making friends with harry potter, father" the only response he got was a slight hum, give a nod in return he ran off to find Draco.

After finding each other they finally found a compartment where they were joined by Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle, two round boys that Max had met before with Draco.

"So Max what lesson are you most excited for" a voice belonging to the bleach blond next to Max brought him out of his thoughts.

"Umm defence against the dark arts, i've read a lot of books about it" he thought more then continued "potions too"

"I'm looking forward to flying lessons, it'll be easy" Draco reply's with confidence.

Soon the four got out the train and moved to boats over the black lake as they approached Hogwarts the first years were aw as they saw the huge medieval castle.

The first years got into the castle and a old woman with her hair in a tight bun told them to wait, there is where Draco and Max decided to look for the boy who lived.

Once the four found him Draco leaned his elbow on Max's shoulder, Crabbe and Goyle behind them

"It's true then" Draco says gaining people's attention, including Potter's, "what there saying on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts"

There was a brake out of whispers of people saying Potter's name. "This is Crabbe and Goyle" the bleach blond introduced his goons first then nodded to max who was beside him "This is Maximus Allard and I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy"

When Draco introduce him and Max the boy next to harry snickered, Max turned at this and glared down at the boy "Think our name's are funny do you, there's no need to ask yours red hair and a hand me down robe, you must be a Weasley" he said the name with venom as Draco snickered next to the dark haired boy.

The pale boy then turns back to Potter "You'll soon find out that some wizarding families are better than others, Potter" he then glanced at Weasley "You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort"

The blond and dark haired boys both stood straight as Draco held his hand out to the Potter boy "we can help you there" the Allard boy spoke almost professionally.

Harry looked at Draco's hand the back up at the two boys and said "i think i can tell the wrong sort for myself thanks" almost bitterly.

But before the pure-blood boys could argue the same woman, who's name max learned was professor McGonagall, came back and ushered the first years into the great hall.

First years waited as ther names were called, Max's being one of the first.

"Allard, Maximus"

Max hesitant sat down on the stool as a hat was placed on his head "cunning yes very cunning, well better be SLYTHERIN" the hat shouted as Max let out a sigh or relief and the Slytherin's cheered.

Sitting at the Slytherin table Max waited for Draco, soon enough everyone was sorted, Potter being in Gryffindor which the two boys weren't entirely pleased about, and food appeared in front of the students as the feast began.

Afterwards Max was tired his usual bored face looked tiresome instead so he took his leave to his dorm, which he found out would be sharing with Draco, and unpacked all his stuff before curling up in a ball stroking Hades.

Couple of hours past and Draco was laying in bed opposite Max's, both boys not being able to sleep.

"Pst" Max heard from over Draco's side of the room, he ignored it before hearing foot steps then seeing someone stand over him "Oi i know your awake" he whisper yelled.

"No i'm not" Max whispered back in his usual monotoned voice.

"Oh shut up." Draco huffed. Awkwardly standing above Max he let out a defeated sigh "...I can't sleep"

Max sighed and moved so he was on the side of his bed, lifting his quilt up so Draco could get in. "we'll come on then"

Soon both boys layers in the same bed wondering what to do now, so Max held his breath for courage and wrapped his arms around the pale boy.

Both boy's soon fell asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

--------------------

Ok personally i think the dorm rooms are different for each house so i think slytherins (being very proud wizards and witches) only have 2 per dorm unlike Gryffindors

i lil cute max and draco moment ( ˘ ³˘)♥︎

again any feedback back