I look at him and roll my eyes as I climb up without his help. He chuckles and looks at Noah. 'You want to train with her?' Noah asks, making me shake my head. 

Hunter nods and starts smiling. 'Yes please.' 'No thank you.' 

I've been avoiding him again. Ever since that talk that night. Ever since we got to England. 

Which has been ten days. 

Ten fucking days of more training, hanging out with Isabelle and reading some of the books in the library in this big house. 

It's my safe space, where no one else comes to bother me. 

Not even Hunter, who has been trying to talk to me for the past ten days. 

It's getting annoying, and here he is. Acting like nothing even happened. 

And for some reason, I expected the others, especially Noah, to push me to talk to him. But none of them did. 

'Why not? Afraid you haven't learned enough?' Hunter jokes as I step towards the little steps off the mat. 'Little Bee-'

'I told you to stop calling me that and maybe you should stop talking to me at all.' I say as I grab my towel and wipe the sweat off my face. 

My back still hurts, but I think a warm shower might help. I hope it does. 

'What's up with her?' Hunter asks Noah as if he's supposed to know. 

I roll my eyes and ignore their little talk, as I head to the fridge to grab some water. 

'Any news on Nadora?' Nadora? Noah looks at Hunter, waiting for a reaction, but he simply glances at me before shaking his head. 'Not yet. He still wants the money and you know I can't give it to him.' 

'Well, we need those guns.' I want to ask, but I feel like that would go against what I just said. So I guess I'll just listen? 'I know. Maybe Martin could lend us some.' 

'You want to ask your evil uncle if he's willing to lend some guns?'

Hunter nods and quickly looks at me. I don't even look away as our eyes lock for a second, and simply frown when he stares at me for too long. 

'Eavesdropping much?' He says jokingly, even though it's not a joke. 'It's not like you are trying to keep it a secret.' I say, taking a sip of the bottle of water I've been holding for a while now. 

'You want to know about Nadora, don't you?' He asks, taking a step towards me. 

I hate that he's bigger than me. All of the men I've met since we met the Curzio's have been. 

'So what if I do?' I ask, crossing my arms as he looks me up and down again. 'Stop staring at me like that.' 

I shouldn't even be talking to him, but I want to know more about this Nadora guy. 

'All you have to do is ask, little bee.' Maybe I should stab him again? 

Maybe then he'll stop with this bullshit. Maybe. 

'He's the one who sent Thomas to get you.' Noah says, huffing as he walks over to me. He's done with Hunter's shit as well. 

'Why?' I ask, following him to the door. Training is done. 

'We haven't found out yet. That's why Hunter won't buy the guns we need yet.' Oh? 

'So far,' Hunter runs after us and smiles as he realizes I'm curious now, 'we only know he's the one who made sure you were at the auction. The guy at table ten was supposed to get you.'