Chapter 15 (Hbomb's View)

The viewers are shocked with the Uhc situation. I am more shocked than all of the viewers. I don't know what to make of this. I think Graser is trying to be extremely nice to me now. Yesterday I found a chest full of diamonds at my base on the Cube and there was no sign telling who it was from. I am assuming it was from Graser because he plays Cube way more than Parker. The fights have gone down, but haven't stopped. I heard Dolphin and Straub fought with each other a week ago. I don't who to choose! It will break someone's heart if I choose somebody. It is so much pressure and I don't think I can make a decision right now. I think I need help.

A week later•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have been talking to several people like Kermit, Poke, and Tofuu. They pretty much don't have an opinion or advice. I am struggling so much with this! I can't even tell you. How can make this decision! I am being gifted a lot on the Cube. Parker gave me a lot name tags and diamonds. Graser gave me cool enchanted books that I put in my shop. I asked Kermit what to do.

"Hey Kermit! I need help," I said to Kermit.

"Hey Hbomb! What's up dude!" Kermit said.

"Well, I don't know who to choose!"

"Hbomb, I can't help you much, but I can try to. Who do seem to like to be with?"

"I don't know! Parker is funny and energetic. Graser's personality is fun yet entertaining,"

"I see, who do you spend more time with?"

"Well, recently Graser, but I hang out with Parker almost just as often,"

"Wow! This is extremely difficult. Who do you feel happier with,"

"I feel happier with...well..I don't know," I said. I am so confused. I need to make to a decision, but I wish I could.