Chapter 1️⃣8️⃣

Start from the beginning

I shake my head as I check the water in the shower. After I'm done, I walk over to the bathtub. She looks at my dick.

"You can't get enough of me, huh?" I bend down and kiss her on the lips.

"No, my pussy hurts." She pouts. "Rub it." she whines then smiles.

"Me licking it didn't make it feel better?" I say with a smile. This is a trap.

"No."

I laugh, while sitting on the step, "If you want some more, just ask."

She smiles as I rub it for a few seconds.

She smiles again, "Get in with me."

I don't say anything, I just turn off the shower and I get in with her.

I sit behind her and she turns around and straddles me. She doesn't put my dick in or anything, she kisses me on the lips, wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my shoulder.

"You love it here." I say

"I absolutely love being in your arms."

"I love being in yours as well."

I miss this shit so much. Ammika has really been feeling in the gap. She has really been satisfying my craving for intimacy and just everything I need from a woman. I crave this shit and she gives it to me.

She reaches down and puts me inside of her. She starts slowly riding me.

"You ain't done yet?" I ask, she shakes her head No. "You really can't stay off my dick, huh?"

She shakes her head, No. I kinda love it!

After a few minutes, I was already to cum. I don't know what it was but this last month I have been getting more sex than I could ever imagine. She's turned me into a 10 minute man. Lol

"I'm about to cum." She says, grinding on me.

"Me too baby..." I say wrapping my arms around her.

She keeps going, completely ignoring what I just said.

"Babe—."

"Cum." She says

I keep my arms around her waist and I start going faster until I cum.

I release my entire load all in her. It must've been really good for her to tell me to come inside of her. She's on birth control, so I know she's not gonna get pregnant or anything, but it's just the fact that she actually let me do it.

After I came inside of her, she just sat there. She didn't get off or anything, she just laid her head on my shoulder and held me tight. I held her as well. I had one hand around her and the other on her head, stroking her hair.

"I want you to come on the road with me for a weekend so you can see what I do." I say

"Really? Are you sure you just don't wanna be without me?" She puts her arms around my neck, looking down at me.

"That too, but I want you to see everything. You've moved in, you're here when I'm not, I let you see pretty much every aspect of my life and the same with you. I just want you to see me in my element."

"If you really want me to, I will."

"I do. I think it's time for you to meet all of my coworkers and extended family."

"What about your real family?" She asks

"I was thinking about that too. I'm thinking about doing something at the house and having all my family over including the kids, but of course only if that's okay with you."