we don't make fun of each other

Start from the beginning

* the next day *

( rocky's pov)

I was back home and it was very quit, but it was so I assum ryland and ross are still sleeping. Than ryland came downstairs. " rocky your back!" He said happily. " hey ry, what's
How was it?" He sighed. " ross was very misbehaved.. he yelled, try to hit me and let me do all the chores on my own.. I try to spank him but he hit me again." Ryland cried. " ssh i handel it okay?" He nod. I kiss his head and walk upstairs. I walked into ross room who still was asleep. " ross, wake up please." And shook him awake. He rubbing his eyes and look at me. " rocky!" He said softly and hugged me. " what did i hear? Why was you misbehaved" " I.. I did.. nothing wrong I... sorry" ross sighed and Burts into tears. " wanna tell what happened?" I ask rubbing his back. " ryland was mean to me, he called me a baby multiple times and he spanked me." He cried. " did you do your chores?" I ask. " yes.. but I wanna do it after a show but ryland didn't let me, he said he was basically the oldest so we had a little argument and he spanked me. Than he made me to clean his room to, I refused and he spanked me agian.. than he sent me to bed early because I'm a baby.. and he didn't change me." I nod hugs him. " okay thanks for telling me this. Come on let's change you first, than we gonna talk whit ryland." I said and change him. " aw baby, you have a rash." I said. Than ross starts crying. " ssh it's okay baby," I cooed. Than we walked downstairs. " ryland sit down please." I said and set Ross next to him. " ry, can you tell me your part from what happened when i was gone." " euh, I already told you." He said. " I wanna hear it again, because ross told me that you was mean to him." I said and crossing my arms. " that is not true! He's lying! He just wand me in trouble! " Ryland shout. " than why didn't you change him last night?" " because I was tired of changing him.." " than why did you sent him to bed early?" " because of his misbehaving, rocky please.." I sighed I don't know who I have to believe right now. " rocky.. just.. forget it, you can believe him.. I'm back in my room." Ross said softly and walk upstairs. " I go talk whit him." I said and walked upstairs.

" ross, can we talk?" I ask. " I didn't do anything wrong rocky!" He shout. " ross, it's not the first time you try to get ryland in trouble." I said. " are you also gonna spank me?" He ask looking down. " yes, I told you to behave yourself and you didn't so over my lap." I sighed. Ross burst into tears and lay over my lap. " I give you 50 for not listening to ryland." I said and pulling of his diaper and pants.

( ross pov)

Rocky was spanking me and I did nothing wrong! Ryland had to be spanked not me! When rocky was done he tried to hug me, but I pushed him away. " ross." " just laeve me alone.." I sob. " okay baby, why don't take a nap." He said when fixed my diaper and pants. Than he left the room. I keep crying it hurts so much. Why didn't he believe me? Than I cry myself to sleep.

( rocky's pov)

" what happened?" Ryland ask. " I spanked ross for his behaviour, I'm sorry he acted like that." " it's okay, can we have movie night please?" He ask. " sure, you deserve it."

Later that night I was preparing everything for our movie night. I decided to let ross join us, he was all day in his room and refused to talk or cuddle with us. He even didn't let me change him " ry, you can pick the movie and i be right back. I walk into ross room who was still laying on his bed sucking his thumb. " rossy? We having a movie night, so you can join us." I said. " don't wanna." He mumbled. " i know your mad ross, but you have to learn behave your self. Come on let me fist giving you a new diaper. You in this one for a hole day. " don't care.." he mumbled. " ross you rash getting worse if I don't change you." " fine.. carry me." He sighed and lift up his arms. I picked him up and carrie him to the badroom. " are you still mad at us?" I ask. " no.. but why are you asking?" " because you didn't let us cuddle you or talk whit us." Ross roled his eyes but didn't say anything. Than I picked him back up.

* later *

Ryland pick a horror movie so ross keep whinging what was kind of annoying. " ross, please stop." I say rubbing his back. " scared.. turn it off please!" He cried. " no ross, ryland choose this so you have to cooperate or you going to bed." I said. Than he stood up and walk away. " ross, where you going?" I ask. " to bed.. you know I hate horror!" He cried. I sighed what am I supposed to do whit this boy. I stood up and go to his room. He was laying on his bed curled up in a ball. " ross, i wanna talk to you" i said. " what?" He cried. " what's going on whit you? If you still mad just tell me." " okay yes, I'm still mad! So laeve me alone!" " ross.." " go! Rocky get out of my room!" He yelled. " hey! I know your mad but you don't yell! Understand?" He rolled his eyes again. " what you gonna do? Spank me again? I know you enjoyed it." I sighed and sit on his bed. " that's not true. i hate it, but sometimes you don't give me a choice." I rubbing his back. Than he burst into tears. " ssh it's okay baby." I cooed. " please don't leave me" he cried and huged me. " i would never leave you." I said and kiss his head. " can you change me before bed?" He ask. I nod and picked him up.

When ross was back in bed i walked downstairs. " ry what's wrong?" i ask. " i need to tell you something.." he say softly. " what?" " ross was telling the true.. i was mean to him.. he didn't do anything wrong. I did" ryland said. " what!? Ryland Are you kidding me!? Do you have any idea what you did!?" " i did! And I'm sorry, i just thought you would spank him and he get over it..i didn't think he would be that upset." " i don't wanna hear it! Movie night is over, and get over my lap." He nod and laying over my lap. " you getting 50 for lying and blaming your brother" i said. He nod and i started. When i was done i place him on.my lap. " you know I'm still mad about all this." He nod. " ross was very upset today for what you did." " I'm sorry." " did you make fun of him because he is in diapers?" He nod. " okay well i have to punishing you for this." I said. " please don't spank me agian.. it still hurts.." ryland cried. " I'm not gonna spank you again, but I'm gonna put you also in diapers until ross is done." He looked at me in chock. " I'm sorry ry, but we don't make fun off each other." He sighed but nod. Than i picked him up and bring him to bed.

* de next day *

( ross pov)

I wake up from a wet diaper. I sighed and walk to rocky's room, i climb in his bed and snuggled in his arms. " ross what's wrong?" rocky mumbled. " wet." " again? Rossy, what wrong whit you?" He ask. " i don't know.. i.. I'm sorry about.." " ross.. ryland told the true.. I'm so sorry i didn't believe you.. can you forgive me?" " i don't know rocky... i was really hurt." " i know rossy, but i punished ryland for lying to me and making fun of you. So. He is also in diapers." I just nod. " can you change me now?" " yes, come on." He said and picked me up. When he was done he sat me on the couch on turned tv on. " i start breakfast okay?" I nod. Than ryland came downstairs and sat next to me. " ross, I'm really sorry how I treated you.. can you forgive me?" He said. " maybe only if you promise this never happens again." I said. " i promise.. I'm really sorry." He said softly. I smiled and hugs him. " okay i forgive you." " thanks." Ryland said and we hugs each other.

* a few days later *

( ross pov)

I was asleep when rocky wakes me up. " come on rossy, I wanna see if your still wet." He say. I growl and stand up. " i feel dry though." I said and lay down. " yes ross.. your dry." Rocky smiled. " so I'm out of diapers now?" He nods. " yes you and ryland are out of diapers." " I'm gonna tell him!" He cheers and run out the badroom. I grins, sometimes i don't know what I'm supposed do whit those 2 but I love them.