•2

*The next day*

Gabrielle's POV

"Alexa wake up you stupid cow." I jumped around.

"Fuck sake gabby you know I don't wake up early". Alexa moaned while putting the blankets back over her head.

"Do you know what time it is ?". I stated.

"Nope and I don't want to know". She replied.

"Well it's almost 2pm now and we have to go shopping, I'm so hungry". I said.

"Ughh okay, only for you gabby". She said while giving me a dirty look.

I laughed silently to myself and got ready for the day. I threw on some high waisted shorts and a tight crop top since it was a nice summer day. I slipped on my black vans and waited for Alexa to get ready.

We both finished and walked out of the house. We walked towards the car as we saw a group of young hot boys around our age. I looked at Alexa and she just stared at me.

I spotted Cameron and he waved at me. I waved back and continued to walk towards the car. We sat in the car and drove off.

"Wow cameron has a lot of hot friends". Alexa started the conversation.

"Yeah he does". I said. "But not as hot as him". I whispered to myself.

"What was that ?". Alexa said.

"Oh nothing". I said and smirked.

We got the shop and started to pick out some snacks. Alexa and I agreed that we would do our own shopping and meet back at the front of the shop, we separated and started our shopping.

I walked down the snack Isle to look for Alexa, when I saw someone else I recognised, it was Cameron he was picking out loads of snacks. I was about to walk away until I heard my name.

"Hey Gabrielle". I heard cameron say.

"Hey Cameron". I said while turning towards him.

He walked closer to me. At this point we where standing right in front of each other.

"What are you doing here ?". He asked.

"Just getting some snacks for my girls night with Alexa again, what are you doing here ?". I said it the nicest tone possible.

"Well me and friends are throwing a house welcoming party so I decided to grab some snacks and stuff". He answered.

"Oh that's cool". I said breaking the silence.

"Ehm do you and your friend want to come and join us ?.... I mean it would be fun". He said scratching the back of his head.

"Ehh yeah sure I ...... I mean we would love too". I smiled at him.

"Great see you there". He winked and walked away.

I smiled more and walked away.

We got back to the house and back upstairs to my bedroom. I jumped on my bed but Alexa just stared at me.

"Oh yeah Alexa Cameron invited us to that party that he's having with his friends and shit". I said while plodding my head on the pillow.

"Omg when did he invite us ?". She asked raising her voice.

"Today at the store". I said.

"Well that's great !! Come on let's get ready". She said while grabbing my arm and pulling me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey xx

Sorry I haven't updated in a while it's just that I don't have much time.

And I have the maths test coming up soon so yup :((

Anyways hope you liked this, I'll be updating tomorrow too !!!

Don't forget to give my other books a view :))

Thanks loves byeee xoxo