•1

Gabrielle POV

"Thank god its summer now". I said walking out of school.

"Yeah let's go to your house and relax". Alexa said.

"Sure". I laughed.

We got to my house and I saw that new people moved in to the house across from my house.

"Look you got some new neighbours". Alexa said.

"I have neighbours already they are not my neighbours". I argued.

"Well they are really you live on the same street as them and besides a saw a hot boy around our age anyway". She smirked.

"Omg where ?!?". I shouted.

"He was moving boxes over there". She pointed.

"Ohhh over there, he's not even that hot". I said but I lied.

"Gabby I know you're lying". she said.

I smiled and stopped in my driveway. We both got out and walked inside the house.

"Hi mom, did you see the new people move into the house across from us ?". I asked my mom, walking into the kitchen with Alexa and sitting on counter.

"No I didn't, lets go and welcome them to the neighbourhood". She said.

"You can do that I'll just stay here and wait". I said.

"No gabby you're coming with me". She raised her voice a bit.

Now I wish I hadn't of told her.

"Fine". I mumbled.

All three of us walked across to road to the house. We knocked on the door and a young looking women opened it.

"Hi we live across the street and we just wanted to come by and say hi". My mum started.

Oh hello, well I'm Gina and I'm glad you came by to say hi". The women said.

"I'm Charlotte and this is my daughter and her best friend". My mum said.

"Hi I'm Gabrielle, but you can call me gabby also, and this is Alexa". I said pointing towards her.

"Oh it's nice to meet you guys, let me introduce you to my son Cameron". She said.

He came downstairs and looked out the door he was dressed so nicely and had a nice tan body.

"Hi I'm Cameron". He said shaking all of our hands.

He looked at me some way and I blushed a little bit.

"Well thank you guys for stopping by, we're a bit busy but pop in another time". She smiled.

We said our goodbyes and headed back to the house.

~~~~~~~~

Everyone is getting to know each other 😊

Anyways this book is sexual so if you don't like stuff like that I suggest you leave now ....

Much love 💖