•4

Cameron's POV

I'm so confused as she walks out. I quickly throw on my clothes and rush downstairs to find her.

I look everywhere but don't seem to find her, I start to give up. Thinking about what went wrong.

She is so beautiful and honestly I think I've caught feelings for her.

The party is over and it's 2:15 am by this time I've cleaned the house and it looks normal. I sit on the couch and turn on the TV.

I sit there still thinking about what happened. Maybe that was what was keeping me awake.(AN: if that made sense lmao okay bye.)

I think of something and it's really risky but yolo. I leave the on and put on my jacket. I'm much more sober at this point.

(AN: who tf still uses the word 'yolo' I just hate it so fucking much ugh... Anyways 😂)

I run over to Gabrielle's house across the street.

I look around the house to find her bedroom. I see a room with light pink wallpaper. The light was on so maybe she was still awake.

I start throwing very small pebbles at the window trying not to throw too hard but hard enough so the window won't break and she could hear.

After about 4 pebbles the window opens.

"Who is that....Cameron ?!?". She says surprised.

"Eh....Ye...yeah its me". I said. "I need to say something to you". I say hesitantly.

"Wait let me come down". She says then closing the window.

A minute later the front door opens.

Gabrielle's POV

I open the door and looked at Cameron. He stood there and looked at me. I couldn't help but notice that he was so attractive, his jawline was so hard to miss, his eyes were a lovely brown colour, but his lips were the only thing that stood out the most to me right now.

"Cameron I-". I was cut off by Cameron's soft lips on mine. I kissed back and it continued for a minute turning it into a make out session.

He put his arms around my very small waist tightly, like he was never going to let go. I thought it was cute though.

I put my arms around his neck to pull our bodies closer together and to deepen the kiss.

I pull away and start my sentence again.

"Cameron I'm sorry for tonight, I honestly feel so bad for leaving you hanging without an explanation....I..its because I wasn't ready and I wouldn't want to have sex with someone I barely knew...". I finished.

I looked up and Cameron and he's looking down. I bite my lip waiting for him to say something.

He nods and smiles.

"I understand Gabrielle, but what if I was to take you out on a date tomorrow so we can get to know each other, we'll later on because it's 2:30am". He chuckles and I smile.

His smile was so beautiful, it made me smile.

"Fine". I shrug and look at him.

"Okay, it's a date". He says and reaches for my hands.

He holds both of my hands in his. I look down at our hands together then look back up at Cameron.

"I forgot to tell you also....". He trailed on.

"Yeah what is it Cameron ?". I say.

" You're so beautiful and I really like you Gabrielle". He says quietly.

"I like you too Cameron". I say.

We both smile and he lets go of my hands.

"Well I think it's time be both went to sleep". I say and giggle.

"Yeah I think so too". He says and starts to walk away

"Bye then". I whisper loud enough for him to hear and watch him walk down the empty street.

I closed the door and smile.

----------------------------------------------

HELLO HELLO HELLO BITCHES !!!!!!

I missed you like so much 😓😓

I entered two of my other books in the #Wattys2015 so please vote for both of them, free hugs and cookies to everyone that votes for me !!!! Jk 😂

It's summer break so I'll be definitely updating more so yay 😌

I changed my Twitter name to @compIetegrier (the 'l' is a capital 'i') btw :)

Much love baby's 👑