Dragon Games Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

(Roberth's dragon)

"Nevermore."

"Hyperion." The two coed at their dragons and they shrunk down.

"Who're a good pair of dragons." Roberth said, but the two dragons looked up at them with worry.

"Don't worry you guys, we can handle our parents." Raven said as they started to walk up the flight of stairs. Once upstairs their dragons stayed back and whimpered feeling scared they two walk towards the mirror and once the mist cleared from the mirror the Evil Queen was on a cycle while von Rothbart was lifting weights.

"Raven,Roberth." Evil Queen and Von Rothbart said.

"Hi mom." Raven said.

"Hey Dad." Roberth said

"We've been waiting forever after, how do we look?" Von Rothbart said as their appearance changed in a flash.

"You look great mom." Raven said.

"You look cool Dad." Roberth said.

"How's school?" Evil Queen said.

"School's great actually." Raven said.

"Have you been a bad pair?" She asked.

"Well we--"

"We know you've been using your powers for good, helping others and...falling in love." Rothbart spat.

"Oh Rothbart where did we go wrong?" Evil Queen asked.

"I wish I knew Queen, I wish I knew." Rothbart said.

"Oh come you guys things have changed you guys It's not like how it was when you were in school." Roberth said.

"Yeah, we can chose our own destiny." Raven said.

"We know one thing hasn't changed It's better to be feared than to be forgotten." Evil Queen said.

"It's true everyone fears you guys." Raven said.

"Thank you, get us outta here and we'll show the way and you can rid yourself of that girl, it's because of her that you have forgotten who you are, Roberth." Rothbart said.

"Just imagine we'll rule together side by side all four of us, we'll take over ever after high together! It'll be a great bonding experience like a barbeque only world domination." Evil Queen said.

"Take over the school!" Raven said.

"Abandon Princess and why would we want to hurt any of our friends!" Roberth said.

"Don't you get it, we never wanna be like you, we wanna choose our own happily ever after!" The both of them yelled as their magic flared up as their eyes glowed.

Their magic spread across the room knocking things over.

"Yes, let out that aggression, go on!" Rothbart yelled as the dragons looked on worried and rushed forward.

"Hit the Glass!" Evil Queen yelled but then Nevermore and Hyperion jumped in front of them and shook their head snapping the two out of their rage.

"Ugh Nevermore, Hyperion!" Evil Queen yelled frustrated and the two got scared and ran into paint cans.

"Nice try you guys, you want us to break the mirror." Raven said as the two took their dragons.

"You're not getting out there that easily." Roberth said and their parents chuckled.

"Can't blame a pair of evils for trying." Rothbart said.

"Ahem! Visiting ours are over!" Headmaster Grimm said and the two were about to leave when Roberth turned back to his father