[Remnant]

In the deep tundra of Atlas, all was well as the night sky had begun to to light up, a meteor had crashed into the north-east end of the Tundra. The explosion caused all the hundreds of Grimm in the area to run away, trying to escape the blast. The blast had consumed them all, sending out a massive wave of energy that was felt all across Remnant, knocking out power all Remnant.

[Atlas Academy]

Ironwood: I need answers people! What the hell just happened!?

Chaos had ensued within minutes of the world wide power outage.
As Ironwood stormed down the corridor, the power had come back on. In the lab, the energy readings were spiking and had broken the machine. Many of the soldiers that were out side in the courtyard, and on the walls of Mantle were all looking in the same direction. A bright light that was all the way on the other side of Atlas was singing bright as thunder could be seen from a far.

Ironwood: what happened?

Winter: unknown, sir. Should I bring a squad to investigate?

Pietro: I would advise against it.

They turned around and had seen the disabled scientist. A tablet in hand with all the energy levels in the Red Zone.

Pietro: energy levels have spiked to an unsafe level, whatever it was, had an ecological change there

She pointed where the light and thunder was coming from.

Pietro: if it isn't any problem, I have a drone ready to give an Ariel view of of the crash site.

Ironwood: proceed, but I wish for the Council and the other Headmistress to view as well.

Pietro: of course, just let me know when they are ready and I will have the drone there by then.

[Three hours later]

Ironwood had the three current counting members, and the four Headmistress. They all waited patiently as the Drone came close the crash, upon going over a ride, the five people in the room were in awe at the ecosystem that the meteor a had created, it being in the back

 They all waited patiently as the Drone came close the crash, upon going over a ride, the five people in the room were in awe at the ecosystem that the meteor a had created, it being in the back

Pietro: those Crystals might be the reason why energy is so high.

Ironwood: Winter, I want you to get squadron together, go and check out this new... Ecosystem.

Olivia: I would like to some help as well, sending my personal best team of Huntsman. Team Strq

Winter: the drunks team? Seriously?

Ironwood: not up for debate, Winter. Permission granted.

Winter groaned as she walked out.