Chapterino 2~

"You see... you possess this... gene. It makes you... special..." This guy seriously on crack. That's what my first reaction was. Then I threw him out of the house... I don't think that he is right in the mind. Seriously? Fairies? Demons? "Special"genes? The only special gene I have is my eyes. People say one side is purple with flecks of blue and the other side has flecks of red. Or so people tell me... I 'erno... But I'll buy his story...just a bit though. He did show me my mother's necklace and my father's ring. That's got to be something though. Mehh~~ whatever. I just dumped myself onto a bed and started to sleep.

DREAM~~

" Raine... Raine..." I woke up and looked around. Everywhere was one same colour.... I started to freak out. Is this an alien kidnapping? Am I the last person on earth? Is there a strange virus turning people to cranks? Yes. Yes. I read and watched the Maze Runner. Minho and newt are badassly hot. Yeah. Bad to the ass. Ass to the bad. . . B A D A -- I... I feel like I'm blabbering too much. I'll shut up now... Anyway that stupid voice was still whispering my name... it's kinda creepy... The voices spoke louder and louder and suddenly I saw pencil drawings curling up and swirling to make a sphere. Ink started to creep up my skin and pain ignited my skin on fire. As I struggled to keep my head above the ink strapped on to my skin like a second skin. Slowly, the ink slid down like slime and I breathed a sigh of relief. Suddenly feeling thirsty, collapsed on the goo --- much to my distaste...but I could get up...I was stuck. I closed my eyes and imagined swirling water. My mind had either been playing tricks. . . because I sweared I had heard the trickle of water. My eyes snapped open and I looked around. Water columns stood tall, surrounding me. That wasn't there before. :( I gingerly touched it and gasped. Well not gasped gasped. Not the stereotypical blond bimbo's overdramatic gasps... (Blondes, please don't get offended...) I just was shocked cause this was REAL water. I was shocked... I just repeated that. I sound stupid... I had the weirdest sensation and looked down. I was water. Waittttt....people don't change into water randomly. Do I have super powers?

"Yes...if that wasn't obvious enough." *insert major eye roll*

Who are you?

"I'm a spirit. Like spirit animals. But I'm 1/5th of your elemants. I'm called water."

I thought you were a spirit. Nevermind...so what's the name of my personal spirit fan club?? #egoskyrocketing :)

"We call ouselves One dimension."

Hahahahahah.... like One Direction? Is your real name Niall Horan?? Oh-emm-geee oh-emm-geee oh-emm-geee oh-emm-geeeeeeeee imma talking to my slave that is Nialllllll #internallydiesssss

"Yahhhh.....not happening."

#saaaddddffaaaaccceeeeee

"What's up with the unnecessary hashtagingg...."

#cause#like#maybe#i#like#can?

"Moving to more important things. I'm water, there's also Fire, Flash, Nature and Wind. I'm closer to you since I was the first you thought of. It's also good 'cause your name is Raine. Your friend Skye in the glade is bet--"

The glade is REALLLLL??? I CAN MEET MINHOOO???? HE DA HOTTEST DER...WE GONNA FALL IN LOVE AND GET MARRIED AND HAVE PERFECT BABIES AND WE'LL---

"Don't. Interrupt. Meh. I'll personally butterknife you... Over the week, since you have awoken your power, you'll be training how to harness it."

This is going to be a llooonnnggg weekkk...

DREAM OVER~~

Okeyyyy. Ill be posting stuff like the media in there. Just ta let ya know. . .

Yeahh...