I nodded my head, closing my bag, "Astoria, this probably isn't the best time to tell you, but..."

"Your father, step mum, and step-sister are here. Yeah. I know. I was curious and put two and two together. Then to make sure I was correct-" She said, stopping and looking at Korrie.

"She asked me and I admitted it. She's your best friend so I figured it was okay to tell her." Korrie smiled, hoping I wasn't mad.

I chuckled and nodded. "Okay. That makes it easier for me."

"Yeah. I'll meet you guys down there. Pansy and Blaise are waiting for me." Korrie left and shut the door.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

I shook my head and grabbed my bags. "No, but I am for now."

"You have to tell Theo soon. Draco has been telling me that he keeps asking questions. He knows things, Sadie."

"And you don't think I know that?" I looked at her. "I know that I have to tell him. But I'm sure as hell not ready for him to leave."

"He's not going to-"

"But he might," I said bluntly. "He might. And knowing that kills me." I stood there, waiting for her to say something. But she said nothing. "Now let's go and make this the best break ever."

I walked past her and out of our dorm, making my way to the train.

***

We used floo powder to get to Theo's after we got off the train since it was the easiest way to get all six of us there.

As soon as my feet hit the floor of his fireplace, I opened my eyes and looked into the foyer. It was huge.

There were paintings on every wall, couches that seemed untouched, and paintings that looked miserable.

We stepped out and waited for the rest of the group to arrive.

"We don't really use this room anymore. Actually, we never use any rooms anymore. Only the dining room, on occasion, and then my father's study and my room. The house-elves run the kitchen." Theo said, waving his wand around the room and removing the dust.

"Why?" I asked, looking around and moving through the room more.

"When my mum passed, we all just fell apart. Everything fell apart. She was the one that held the family together." He muttered, waning against the doorway.

In some ways, what he said was true about my family too.

My father held us together; according to him, kept my mother clean and sober. Once he left, all hell broke loose.

We heard a crack come from the fireplace and everyone else came through.

They all knew where their rooms were, and Pansy and Blaise showed Korrie where they slept. Apparently, and quoting what Blaise said, 'The bed is big enough for three.

I wondered what it'd be like. To live in a mansion as big as this. A house as giant as this. But just for this break, I'd know. Which was enough for me.

"Come on. I'll show you around." Theo smiled and walked out of the door and down a hall.

I smiled and followed him, passing by rooms upon rooms, filled with covered furniture and paints that just sat there.

The kitchen was full of house elves, with smiles on their faces and clean pillowcases.

"The house-elves aren't slaves here. They're free to leave whenever. They just have to ask for a piece of clothing." Theo mentioned, noticing the way I was looking at them. "My mother taught me to treat them with respect because they're a living thing. After all, they raised me after she passed."