𝘅𝗶𝗶. eyes on the prize

𝓛IAR, 𝓛IAR
a wiIshire production.

𝓛IAR, 𝓛IARa wiIshire production

XII. 𝐸𝒴𝐸𝒮 𝒪𝒩 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒫𝑅𝐼𝒵𝐸
( quit staring, dork. )

⠀⠀ 𝓣HE next morning, Genesis was awoken by a light shake of her shoulders.

⠀⠀She grumbled incoherently, wincing as her narrowly opened eyes were met by the intense seaside sunlight squeezing through the balcony doors - and LaMelo, who was leaning over her with a small smile on his face.

⠀⠀"Morning, sunshine."

⠀⠀He bent further forward to press a soft kiss to her temple, and before she could open her mouth in protest, he snuck a quiet whisper by her ear - "Cameras here."

⠀⠀Genesis quickly glanced to the side to see that, indeed, the camera and sound crew were tracking their movements.

⠀⠀She was used to it by now. Ever since she signed a contract to film for Ball In The Family, the cameras and mics were practically second nature whenever she was hanging around the Ball family. The TV series captured a great majority of her and Melo's love story; from their initial talking stage, his extravagant 'proposal' to make them official, the first time she met his parents, and just about everything else.

⠀⠀Everything except the breakup, that is.

⠀⠀She was still getting used to having to put on the happy-couple act. After all, the reason she initially became a fan favourite across the board was because of her raw authenticity and lately, on camera, she's been anything but.

⠀⠀She mustered a smile and sat up against the headboard, "Morning, baby."

⠀⠀It was just going to have to be one of those days.

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

BALL IN THE FAMILY
Season 7, Episode 6

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⠀⠀"So, what do y'all have in store for today?"

⠀⠀Gelo glanced back at the camera from the driver's seat of the group's rented Jeep Wrangler to reply, "Ion know, dawg, but dad's always got some cool shit up his sleeve."