𝗶. best kept secret

𝓛IAR, 𝓛IAR
a wiIshire production.

𝓛IAR, 𝓛IARa wiIshire production

I. 𝐵𝐸𝒮𝒯 𝒦𝐸𝒫𝒯 𝒮𝐸𝒞𝑅𝐸𝒯
( back and better than ever, baby! )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

BALL IN THE FAMILY
Season 7, Episode 1

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

⠀⠀"Welcome back to a new season of Ball in The Family, y'all!"

⠀⠀Genesis and LaMelo flashed award-winning smiles at the camera.

⠀⠀"Happy to be here, Mike." Genesis replied excitedly to the producer.

⠀⠀"Back and better than ever, baby!" LaMelo hollered with a boyish grin.

⠀⠀"How have you both been?"

⠀⠀"Great!" Genesis beamed, "We surprisingly managed to squeeze a New Years vacation into my schedule, so I'm not one to complain."

⠀⠀"Them Bahamas pics went craaazy," LaMelo pressed a fist to his mouth, "Gotdamn, shorty!"

⠀⠀Genesis smiled, head shaking lightly at his all too familiar energy.

⠀⠀"And you, Melo?"

⠀⠀"I'm calm, dawg." he shrugged.

⠀⠀"He says that like it's not his first year in the big boy league," Genesis laughed, brow raised at the camera.

⠀⠀Melo poked her side playfully, "Ain't nothing ya boy ain't used to, Gen."

⠀⠀"Nah, 'cause this man really called me up at 3am the night before the draft shitting hims-"

⠀⠀"Aye!" Melo hollered over her, "Y'all ain't hear nun!"

⠀⠀The producers laughed behind the camera.

⠀⠀"I think I speak for all our viewers when I say we sure have missed you lovebirds."

⠀⠀"Who wouldn't?" Melo smirked, nonchalantly wrapping an arm around Genesis.

⠀⠀She chuckled, shaking her head lightly at his response.

⠀⠀"Well, we haven't seen much of you two since last season, and there's even been rumours about a breakup-"

⠀⠀"The key word there being rumours, Mike." Genesis interjected, "The internet believes what the internet wants to believe."

⠀⠀"Them fools be making anything up for the clicks," Melo kissed his teeth, "We're chillin'."